ISIS executes six people by BOILING them in TAR

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
stay tuned for the video. the last triple shotgun executions were pretty nice.

• The grotesque act was carried out in public at an Isis command centre
  • Isis accused the six, from Mosul, of being spies for the Iraqi government
  • The execution was designed to spread fear among citizens, reportedly

Six people have been put to death by Isis – by being immersed in boiling vats of tar, it’s been reported.
The gruesome act was carried out in public at an Isis command centre in al-Shora in Iraq, ‘with the aim of inciting fear among the citizens’.

The six, from Mosul, were accused by Isis of being spies for the Iraqi government.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
shotgun is on liveleak and ogrish...the fire cage too if it grabs you...just a matter of time for this latest one.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Ihave totar theroofon this old house before winter so tarsbeenonmy mind as well. The moderatorsused to beso helpfull. I understand your workload though, manageing an asylum must be taxing.

Six people would take a large iron pot. What did they heat the tar with? Propane?

Mazola is bad for your heart

This is an application well within Mazolas specs though, unless the boiled were to be eaten.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Like always, he gets off by trying to start fights with silly or downright stupid statements. He loves being the centre of attention. This is typical. He's immature. I wouldn't bother with him.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Well, don't forget THE NOW FAMOUS TALE of those incubater babies in Kuwaite, which the testimony it turned out, came from the tedtimony of the daughter of the PR firm hired by the NEOCONartists, to create that STORY, which was totally FAKE to stampede the SHEEPies into war

I guess they figure they can easily fool stupid sheepies over and over again wih the same ol football in the groin:
lather rinse repeat

Will they get gerry bruckhiemer ( the FAKE jessica Lynch story) to do this video, or rita katz the green screen terror qween

Last edited:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
isn't boiling tar bad for the environment? think of the voc's. libs should be mad.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
I don't want to believe that this could be true, but after they burned that pilot in the cage, I'm not sure. These so call people break all bounds of humanity, so ought not to exist at all? Moral order was created so people could co-exist, but there is no co-existing with these things (I'm not going to call them animals, I like animals).

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
nobody will care because they're insulated away from the truth. they heard about daniel pearl but never saw the video because no media would show it. what they can't/won't see or refuse to see can't hurt them...because, well,

People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
They do it to their own fighters who don't follow......
[youtube]Cqb2kTCgfTE[/youtube]

think of what they do to others
Translation on youtube