Terror on Swiss train as passengers are attacked by man with 'fire and knife'

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Swiss train passengers - including a six-year-old child - have been attacked by a man with 'fire and a knife' sparking fears of a new terror attack.

According to early reports, a man boarded the train, started a fire and then began stabbing passengers.

At least seven people, including the attacker, were left injured - suffering from burns and knife wounds after the 27-year-old man launched the assault.

A six year-old child is reported to be among those attacked by the man, who police revealed is a Swiss citizen with a 'typical Swiss name'.

Lol...

anyway, we'll see I suppose

Terror on Swiss train as passengers are attacked by man with 'fire and knife' leaving carriage covered in blood - Mirror Online

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Nothing to see here.

Lone wolf, religion of peace, yada yada.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Swiss train passengers - including a six-year-old child - have been attacked by a man with 'fire and a knife' sparking fears of a new terror attack.

According to early reports, a man boarded the train, started a fire and then began stabbing passengers.

At least seven people, including the attacker, were left injured - suffering from burns and knife wounds after the 27-year-old man launched the assault.

A six year-old child is reported to be among those attacked by the man, who police revealed is a Swiss citizen with a 'typical Swiss name'.

Lol...

anyway, we'll see I suppose

Terror on Swiss train as passengers are attacked by man with 'fire and knife' leaving carriage covered in blood - Mirror Online

Now, if he were in North Ameica, he'd be a lot better armed with sone sort of an automatic with lots of high capacity magazines.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Coffee House

Is there something that the BBC isn’t telling us about these Norwegians?

Rod Liddle
14 August 2016
The Spectator

A man has set fire to a train in Switzerland and stabbed lots of people. On the BBC News last night the perpetrator was described as ‘a Swiss national’. Similarly on the BBC News online today:

‘The suspect, described as a Swiss man aged 27, was also taken to hospital after the incident near Salez in St Gallen canton, close to Liechtenstein.

Do you know, I think there is something the BBC – and the Swiss authorities – are not telling us. This attack was quite similar in some respects to one carried out in London recently, in which an elderly American woman was murdered. Then, at least, the BBC and the authorities told the truth – the perpetrator was Norwegian. It seems highly likely to me that the pyromaniac stabber in Switzerland was Norwegian too. And they are not telling us the truth to stop us taking revenge on perfectly innocent Norwegians, of which there are several.

The more I think about it, the more it occurs that the bloodshed and mayhem in Thailand may have been the work of Norwegians, too. At first we were told that it was not terrorism – just someone having a bit of a bad hair day. Then we were told it might be Opposition Groups (who they, ed?). More latterly the BBC reported that the Thai government has admitted that it may well have been the work of ‘insurgents’ and ‘separatists’ in the south of the country. Aha! So, probably Norwegians again. When are we going to face up to the threat posed by these blonde haired Scandinavian maniacs?

Is there something that the BBC isn't telling us about these Norwegians? | Coffee House