Thank you America

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
(it doesn't get said enough)

So the FBI had to do the RCMP's job for them?

Lance Levsen ‏@LLevsen

Thank you @FBI for monitoring the bits and bytes, the airwaves and for sharing your information with the @RCMP. Cheers.

RCMP say they were given information from the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation saying that Aaron Driver was planning a terror attack targeting an urban centre during either morning or afternoon rush hour sometime this week.

Mike Cabana, the Deputy Commissioner of Federal Policy with the RCMP, gave the information at a press conference on Thursday afternoon, after Driver was killed during a police confrontation in Strathroy, Ont. on Wednesday evening.

“Very early [Wednesday] morning the RCMP received credible information from the FBI including a martyrdom video that had been prepared by an unknown individual that was clearly in the final stages of planning an attack using an homemade explosive device,” Cabana said.

mo

Aaron Driver: Terror attack would have targeted an urban centre at rush hour, RCMP say | Globalnews.ca

Isn't it reassuring when a lawyer steps up to provide his solemn testament as to the peaceful nature of his client. No skin in the game when body parts go flying. Please contain your subterfuge to the courtroom. But when his nonsense is in keeping with the narrative, the media gleefully gives him a voice.

Driver. - Small Dead Animals

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I wonder what part of Syria he is from?

Judging by the reddish hair I'd say he's a descendant of the kilt wearing Syrian. Prone to drinking, loud belching, never tipping and always lying aboot der golf scar.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I wonder what part of Syria he is from?

Judging by the reddish hair I'd say he's a descendant of the kilt wearing Syrian. Prone to drinking, loud belching, never tipping and always lying aboot der golf scar.

Aarron is a home grown white Canadian who got bored of Christianity and turned to Islam.

He was a faux Muslim and simply a troubled child who became dangerous.

Don't condemn Aaron Driver for 'misguided' beliefs, Muslim leader says - Manitoba - CBC News

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
The apologists and equivocators are out in full force.
Great to see the co-operation between the security forces, one less dangerous person on the list.

Who's apologizing and for what?

Are you denying he was screwed up which led him to religions? Are you suggesting that his following of religions caused him lead a life of confusion?

And since some want to thank America they may want to really thank not just America but England as well.......

How the Bush/Cheney/Blair invasion of Iraq proved to be the undoing of the Arab world (link is external)

And what are we paying CSIS to do that we have to depend on the FBI to track people ?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
At least we acted on it unlike someone else "cough Europe cough"

I think you'll find that the British security services - the best in the world - have foiled around 50 terror attacks in Great Britain since 7th July 2005.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I think you'll find that the British security services - the best in the world - have foiled around 50 terror attacks in Great Britain since 7th July 2005.

Awesome !!! Congratulation, those people will need to keep up the great work. We have a lot of Islamists to kill.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Turning our own people against us. You got to give these crazy Muslims some credit.