Tasted bad but murder worked

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Buckley kills mom. Neither thought to be Muslim.

John Buckley, charged with mother's murder, calls evidence 'fabricated' - Nova Scotia - CBC News

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
There are Muslims in NS. No doubt their influence drove him to murder, and an insane desire to grow a beard.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
if this guy in the OP ever has a wedding we should get Obama to drone bomb it
for the sake of the children

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Why not make the island of Montreal a prison colony? When we can't deport them elsewhere, then we'd have Montreal as a fallback plan.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Prison city?

No. Chatham was the murder capital of Canada in the late 1980s. There was this nasty fellow (probably a Muslim) by the name of Allan Legere running around killing people. Male. Female. Young. Old. Rich. Poor. No rhyme of reason to his targets (sort of like a suicide bomber). Profilers couldn't nail him down.

Police aren't really sure how many murders Legere committed. He grew up near Chatham and had lots of acquaintances that would hide him. I was livng there at the time and slept with a shotgun under the bed.

This is a police photo of him.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
No. Chatham was the murder capital of Canada in the late 1980s. There was this nasty fellow (probably a Muslim) by the name of Allan Legere running around killing people. Male. Female. Young. Old. Rich. Poor. No rhyme of reason to his targets (sort of like a suicide bomber). Profilers couldn't nail him down.

Police aren't really sure how many murders Legere committed. He grew up near Chatham and had lots of acquaintances that would hide him. I was livng there at the time and slept with a shotgun under the bed.

This is a police photo of him.

He's got a beard.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
That's right. That puts him on the short list of razor blade haters...and Muslims.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
True. Jesus was probably swarthy too, despite the fair skin in religious pictures from my youth.

What we have is someone who is swarthy, bearded, looking Mediterranean. He killed with knives for the most part and lived in NB. I don't think it's a stretch to call him as a Muzzie. Knowing the Canadian mentality, they probably made part of the prison over into a little mosque and hired an imam for him. He'd be needed five times a day. Odd that they never granted him any day passes.