Muslim machete rampage on belgium cops

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
you probably haven't heard if you watch lamestream media of course...but anyway, that's why I'm here kids:

Belgium police machete attack: Knifeman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' hacks two female officers in face

A third female officer raced to help her colleagues and then drew her gun and shot the attacker

A crazed man hacked at a policewoman's face with a machete and shouted 'Allahu Akbar' before turning on another officer just seconds before a third cop shot him dead in a suspected terror attack.

The machete-wielding terror suspect launched his terrifying attack in Charleroi this afternoon after walking up to the Belgian city's main police station just before 4pm.

He wandered up the policewomen at a checkpoint at the entrance of to station and immediately pulled out the huge blade.

Screaming "Allahu Akbar" (God is Greatest), the twisted attacker then flung the machete into the face of one of the female officers with huge force.

mo

Belgium police machete attack: Knifeman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' hacks two female officers in face - Mirror Online

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
NP Loc.... We can always count on you to stir the pot and fire up the hate. Hell, I'll bet you're ballsy enough to be the first to sign up when your war happens too. Maw hero....

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
NP Loc.... We can always count on you to stir the pot and fire up the hate. Hell, I'll bet you're ballsy enough to be the first to sign up when your war happens too. Maw hero....

You're welcome. The idea in the news forum is to post topical news. I think a machete attack by a snackbar on police officers might qualify.

because otherwise, people might just think it's fukkin' NORMAL to ignore this kinda monstrous behavior.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I don't think that posting an article about the violence of Islamic culture constitutes stirring the pot. It merely demonstrates the savage nature of Islam.

This comes from someone who was in the military for 21 yrs and went over there on the government travel plan. Articles like this do not surprise me. Violence is part of everyday life in the ME. This fellow was just doing what he was taught to do since birth. Unfortunately, attacking people with machete is frowned on in some parts of the world.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
oh it doesn't, but the ostriches and apologists get tired of their boys going off track.

here, let me soften the headline a little for the cucks.

Yes they clearly need to respect other cultures so they trigger innocent muslim males...

That poor man didn't have another choice. Those sleazy women cop clearly attempted against the moral and decency understanding of our fellow muslim brother with their naughty looks. Also a woman being an AUTHORITY figure in the eyes of Islam is a horrible and bizarre transgression. Who were the real terrorists here?

Poor guy went out without taking his medication he was called Steve

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
These incidents are occurring daily. The evidence continues to mount, indicating that more severe action must be taken with Muslims. Giving them money and a finger wagging doesn't seem to be working to tame their violent natures.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
You're welcome. The idea in the news forum is to post topical news. I think a machete attack by a snackbar on police officers might qualify.

because otherwise, people might just think it's fukkin' NORMAL to ignore this kinda monstrous behavior.
Whall ... yeah. When you take away the shock value ... it IS

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Whall ... yeah. When you take away the shock value ... it IS

that would be harsh language and spittle.

some lame resisting arrest or such nonsense.

you know damn well this is different from that.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
And I think you need to grow up.

You have a problem with low self esteem. Go start athread that gets your regulars going.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
you probably haven't heard if you watch lamestream media of course...but anyway, that's why I'm here kids:

Belgium police machete attack: Knifeman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' hacks two female officers in face

A third female officer raced to help her colleagues and then drew her gun and shot the attacker

A crazed man hacked at a policewoman's face with a machete and shouted 'Allahu Akbar' before turning on another officer just seconds before a third cop shot him dead in a suspected terror attack.

The machete-wielding terror suspect launched his terrifying attack in Charleroi this afternoon after walking up to the Belgian city's main police station just before 4pm.

He wandered up the policewomen at a checkpoint at the entrance of to station and immediately pulled out the huge blade.

Screaming "Allahu Akbar" (God is Greatest), the twisted attacker then flung the machete into the face of one of the female officers with huge force.

mo

Belgium police machete attack: Knifeman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' hacks two female officers in face - Mirror Online

I don't know which lamestream media you are referring to but I saw it in Canada on both CTV and the CBC many hours ago but I never considered rushing to a computer to get it posted.

If you are going to take over from Boomer on posting all topical things non white, you have to be faster than Boomer was......

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

mo

This is how they express, I love you, in Islam. So misunderstood these Muslims, they are

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I don't know which lamestream media you are referring to but I saw it in Canada on both CTV and the CBC many hours ago but I never considered rushing to a computer to get it posted.

If you are going to take over from Boomer on posting all topical things non white, you have to be faster than Boomer was......

that's because you've become desensitized to radical islamic violence.

good for you.

me...I was bangin' the neighbour's wife from 4-6 so was otherwise preoccupied.

I never rush anything kid.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
that's because you've become desensitized to radical islamic violence.

good for you.

me...I was bangin' the neighbour's wife from 4-6 so was otherwise preoccupied.

I never rush anything kid.
You remind me of Kirk Douglas in the movie " There was a crooked Man."

It is what it is.