Missing child located.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What I would like to see is you explain YOUR comments more fully.
My concern is that too many children in B.C. have come to a sad end almost solely because their well being wasn't properly monitored. This case was a 12 year old and could quite possibly have just been acting like a brat and defying responsible parents, if so it needs to be confirmed, if not other steps need to be taken.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
My concern is that too many children in B.C. have come to a sad end almost solely because their well being wasn't properly monitored. This case was a 12 year old and could quite possibly have just been acting like a brat and defying responsible parents, if so it needs to be confirmed, if not other steps need to be taken.

And why would there need to be a public comfirmation? The public has been told she has been found and she is safe. Anything beyond that is no one else's business.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
And why would there need to be a public comfirmation? The public has been told she has been found and she is safe. Anything beyond that is no one else's business.

That's a matter of opinion. I have no desire to know any details of the case, except to KNOW that kid is safe. We were led to believe the 18 year old living in a motel in the Fraser Valley was safe too. Being told he/she is safe doesn't convince me that is actually the case.

Does the name Matthew Boudreau ring a bell?

Last edited:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
That's a matter of opinion. I have no desire to know any details of the case, except to KNOW that kid is safe. We were led to believe the 18 year old living in a motel in the Fraser Valley was safe too. Being told he/she is safe doesn't convince me that is actually the case.

Does the name Matthew Boudreau ring a bell?

Can't say it does, and what would an 18 yr old have to do with a 12 yr old.

You're original post made all kinds of baseless accusations and is a prime example of how rumors get started and good names get slurred.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Can't say it does, and what would an 18 yr old have to do with a 12 yr old.

You're original post made all kinds of baseless accusations and is a prime example of how rumors get started and good names get slurred.

Geez, you really are F**ked, Gerry. The 18 year old just strengthens my concern for the 12 year old. I don't recall making any accusations of any kind let alone baseless. Forget to take your pills this morning?