Woman Dragged Away by Tiger at a Safari Park

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
If you ever go to one, stay in the car.......

Let me drive

and keep your doors locked

And

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Unfortunate and sad. Totally avoidable. Some people dont seem to think without acting.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
it'd be a hell of a note to get eaten by a tiger or lion. Have to wonder at what point do you lose consiousness though. Damn it'd be rough to see half your leg being devoured by those bastards.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If you ever go to one, stay in the car.......

Let me drive

and keep your doors locked
Really?? did you notice that the door came off the vehicle rather than it was just pulled open.
I wonder how much you could rent a cargo net for to these dumbas* tourists. Let see the lion even find the vehicle let alone rip any part off when it is fully covered. Peeled it back just like a can of sardines and I'll bet the people were just as tasty.

it'd be a hell of a note to get eaten by a tiger or lion. Have to wonder at what point do you lose consiousness though. Damn it'd be rough to see half your leg being devoured by those bastards.
Laugh my head off if he ran away with the plastic one, dumbas* cat.

Unfortunate and sad. Totally avoidable. .
Totally agree.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

A good question, when is the terminal crunch? One hopes it isn't to far into the eating process.