Syrian 'refugee' kills pregnant German woman with machete

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
CTV News Verified account ‏@CTVNews

A woman is dead in Germany after being attacked by a man with a machete http://ow.ly/YpvC302yozx

Dean Skoreyko ‏@bcbluecon

Dean Skoreyko Retweeted CTV News
"attacked by a man"

BERLIN -- A Syrian man killed a woman with a machete and wounded two others Sunday outside a bus station in the southwestern German city of Reutlingen before being arrested. Police said there were no indications pointing to terrorism.

Police spokesman Bjoern Reusch told The Associated Press that witnesses said the 21-year-old asylum-seeker, who was known to police, was having an argument with the woman before attacking her about 4:30 p.m. The suspect, whose name was not released, wounded another woman and a man as he fled.

Investigators were still trying to determine the motive behind the attack, but Reusch said "there are no indications this was a terrorist act."

The Bild newspaper reported the woman worked at the kebab stand near where confrontation took place.

The attack comes as Germany is on edge following a rampage at a Munich mall on Friday night by an 18-year-old who suffered psychological problems in which nine people were killed, and an axe attack on a train a week ago that left five wounded in southern Germany, for which the Islamic State has claimed responsibility.

Some Germans are also fearful of any signs of a rise in crime or lawlessness after the country registered some 1 million asylum-seekers last year.

Asylum-seeker kills woman with machete: German police | CTV News

#shhhh

Machete-Wielding Syrian Refugee Kills Pregnant Woman; Injures Two In Southern German City | Zero Hedge

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Do any of the locals know these are active ISIS members or their most staunch supporters that would be hung if they tried to remain in Syria or go back to Syria. Think of it as the 'lost army' has returned and nobody knows where the off switch is.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea

I Said It Would Happen But Now that I'm Proved Right Believe Me I'm Not Happy

Germany blast: Syrian migrant 'behind Ansbach explosion'

A failed asylum seeker from Syria killed himself and injured 12 other people after setting off a bomb near an open-air music festival in the German city of Ansbach, officials say.

Bavaria's interior minister said the 27-year-old man detonated a backpack device after being refused entry to the festival in the southern city.

About 2,500 people were evacuated from the venue after the explosion.

It is the third attack in the state of Bavaria in a week.

A shooting rampage in Munich on Friday left nine dead while an axe-wielding teenager was shot dead after injuring four people on a train a week ago in Wuerzburg.

The explosion is reported to have happened at about 22:10 (20:10 GMT) outside the Eugens Weinstube bar in the city centre which is a short distance from the entrance to the Ansbach Open music festival.

Police said three of the injured were in a serious condition.

Security services have sealed off the city centre and experts are trying to establish the kind of explosives the bomber used.

Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann said the suspected attacker had entered Germany two years ago and had his asylum claim rejected a year ago.
He had been given leave to stay temporarily given the situation in his home country and provided with an apartment in Ansbach, Mr Herrmann added.
The minister said he was "incensed" by the attack, which he said demonstrated the need "to strengthen controls on those we have living in our country".

Mr Herrmann said the man was known to have attempted suicide twice and had spent time in a psychiatric clinic.

"We don't know if this man planned on suicide or if he had the intention of killing others," he said.

However, he added that the bomb in the backpack would have been sufficient to kill and injure many more people.

Witness Thomas Debinski said there was "panic" after the explosion, although some people thought it was caused by a gas explosion.

"Then people came past and said it was a rucksack that had exploded," he told Sky News.

"After what just happened in Munich it's very disturbing to think what can happen so close to you in such a small town."

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Reason: She argued with him, period. I wonder where many of these refugees get the idea that it's okay to disrespect a large segment of our population. Obviously, this segment; in their eyes, have less rights than 'them', really, a refugee being more important than my mom, my sister!! It does not mention if this creep was mentally challenge, so I don't know about this one. But then again, the 400 refugees who assaulted girls in Germany could not all have mental problems, could they? It's scary, and they got nothing, so I think it's fair to say the females in Germany are no longer safe!