Shots fired in Munich shopping centre, major police operation under way

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
https://twitter.com/thaminastoll/status/756523948804808708

Shots have reportedly been fired at a shopping centre in German city Munich, sparking a major police operation.

According to local media reports, there are a number of fatalities. This has not yet been confirmed by authorities.

Videos posted on social media by eye witnesses appear to show people fleeing the scene.
Schüsse in OEZ - Polizei in Schusssicheren Westen sperrt das Gebiet ab #OEZ #münchen pic.twitter.com/VvHF1Y3gOE
— Timm Kraeft (@TimmKraeft) July 22, 2016
The shooting reportedly happened at OEZ, the largest shopping centre in Bavaria.

Munich shooting: 'Shots fired' at OEZ shopping centre in German city | Europe | News | The Independent

Old Holborn ✘ ‏@Holbornlolz

Munich doesn't look good. Reports of dead

https://twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/756526656416845825

stay tuned boys and girls.

Munich shopping centre attack: Video shows moment gunman opens fire at shopping centre - Mirror Online

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Germany, not the USA.. BHO has nothing to do with it..

BHO is living in your head rent free and renting out space Walter..

German Chancellor Angela Merkel brought in 800,000 refugees.. well this is the outcome.
You mean BHO won't say anything about this?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Olympics in Brazil, Catholic Gathering in Germany next month.. soccer Euro 2016.. lots of future opportunity for terrorist attacks.
Yeah, especially the soccer Euro 2016. I'm worried there'll be a lot of terrorist shootings there. And the Olympics! I bet at least 90% of the 800,000 refugees in Germany'll be there, seeing as how it's so close to Germany. Too bad Trump isn't already president. He'd stop 'em.

But yeah, 3 shooters out of 800,000 ain't bad odds so far.

Meh, just another terrorist attack.. yawn. Like shootings in the USA.. not even news anymore..
No, MUSLIM terrorist attacks. The only ones you pretend to care about. Focus.

The Daily Mail is reporting that one of the gunmen yelled "I'm German" and "f*ck foreigners." So maybe it's nothing to care about at all.

Last edited:

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Yeah, especially the soccer Euro 2016. I'm worried there'll be a lot of terrorist shootings there. And the Olympics! I bet at least 90% of the 800,000 refugees in Germany'll be there, seeing as how it's so close to Germany. Too bad Trump isn't already president. He'd stop 'em.

No, MUSLIM terrorist attacks. The only ones you pretend to care about. Focus.

The Daily Mail is reporting that one of the gunmen yelled "I'm German" and "f*ck foreigners." So maybe it's nothing to care about at all.

So he might not be a terrorist after all, but an Aryan freedom fighter?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Machjo seems to be on a real tu quoque jag today.

By the way, it's also true that wherever you have Muslims, you'll have real tasty lunches.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
BHO, "Nothing to see here, move along."

The sun was probably shining and birds tweeting before the gunfire erupted.

Germany, not the USA.. BHO has nothing to do with it..

BHO is living in your head rent free and renting out space Walter..

German Chancellor Angela Merkel brought in 800,000 refugees.. well this is the outcome.

1 million two hundred thousand was the number I heard on CNN today.