Black Lives Matter note found near firebombed police cruiser

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

The Daytona Beach Police Department is investigating a fire that severely damaged a police cruiser parked outside a mosque early Sunday morning.

Police told the Daytona Beach News-Journal that investigators found an anti-police note at the scene implicating “Black Lives Matter,” but they haven’t concluded that the vandalism was carried out by anyone associated with the largely peaceful civil rights movement.

The note said “Black Lives Matter A. Sterling P. Castile (expletive removed) the police,” according to a police statement posted online. A picture of the note shows that it was written on notebook paper using black ink.

Police Chief Mike Chitwood told the News-Journal that the incident doesn’t reflect the relationship between law enforcement and local residents.

mo

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...uiser-authorities-say/?utm_term=.426b6605fab8

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Did they sign their name?
Notes?
I discovered a few interesting facts about "notes and letters"as I moved along my information auditing knowledge trails,
Believe me when I say "notes"are not to be trusted within the information handling process,
Sometimes for agendas to be elevated and formed,all the information handler can hope for is the information being passed along on as the truth,better yet if one can ***** a Person of authority to deliver the message as truth....bonus!
Ridiculous for the police to even announce such presumably it is dangerous and unwarranted
Never read the article,maybe later