Good ol' *ahem*, 'refugee' goes nuts with an axe on a german train

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
A teenage Afghan refugee armed with an axe and knife injured four people on a train in southern Germany before being shot dead by police, officials say.

Three people were seriously hurt and one suffered minor injuries in the attack in Wuerzburg, police said.

Initial reports said up to 20 people had been injured but it was later revealed that at least 14 had been treated for shock.

The motive for the attack is not yet clear.

Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann said the attacker was a 17-year-old Afghan refugee who had been living in the nearby town of Ochsenfurt.

He told public broadcaster ARD that the teenager appeared to have travelled to Germany as an unaccompanied minor.

The incident happened at about 21:15 (19:15 GMT) on the train which runs between Treuchlingen and Wuerzburg.

"Shortly after arriving at Wuerzburg, a man attacked passengers with an axe and a knife," a police spokesman said.

Police said the attacker fled the train but was chased by officers who shot him dead.

Although the motive has not been established, the BBC's Damien McGuinness in Berlin says there is nervousness in Germany about attacks by Islamist extremists following the attacks across the border in France.

In May, a man reportedly shouting "Allahu akbar" ("God is great" in Arabic), killed one person and wounded three others in a knife attack at a railway station near the German city of Munich.

He was later sent to a psychiatric hospital and authorities said they found no links to Islamic extremism.

Germany axe attack: Assault on train in Wuerzburg - BBC News

ah jeez...

Germany train axe attack: Afghan teenage refugee shouting 'Allahu Akbar' goes on bloody rampage hacking passengers - Mirror Online

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
And if he was some white boy you would not have even posted it. Your bigotry is showing again... and again... and again... It must be hell living in such a hateful reality.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
let us know when it equals the body counts in the illegal wars on Iraq Afghanistan and Lybia and Syria YT

you know the massive terrorist events run by white chiken hawks

Isn't it odd how they dwell on the chickenshjt amateur terrorists who can't make a noticable scratch on the face of humanity. I think they're afraid to punch it up with the heavy weights so they stay in the minor leagues beating the dirty little broken people real or imagined.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
And if he was some white boy you would not have even posted it. Your bigotry is showing again... and again... and again... It must be hell living in such a hateful reality.

it was posted, stupid, because it's relevant to what's going on in france, germany and such with their 'refugees'.

you still mad because I wanted your toaster? :lol:

anyway...get a grip on yourself chump. you're losin' it.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
amateur terrorists who can't make a noticable scratch on the face of humanity.

indeed...these guys need to take a couple of cruise ships, do some water treatment facilities, air traffic control...put on their thinking caps...think like big terrorists. do things properly.

that's how I'd roll. this lame summerfag stuff is lame.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
indeed...these guys need to take a couple of cruise ships, do some water treatment facilities, air traffic control...put on their thinking caps...think like big terrorists. do things properly.

that's how I'd roll. this lame summerfag stuff is lame.

Do you even own an axe? I do. So far only the chickens are terrified of me but the feeling of power grows on you and eventually you want bigger game.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Red Green axe? Princess Auto for $14.99 you can get an
honest to God cheapy fire axe! Not sure I'd want to use it
for anything, but it'll look cool as **** hanging on the wall...

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Now what? 400 rapes and assets; attacks with an axe, citizens getting bullied and terrified daily, and the country is full of these innocent refugees. One or two incident, um hey it happens... but this is bad, Germany is in trouble. Maybe they should have followed most of the world example and taken on a lot less to feel it out!! We did the same thing as Germany, so let's wait when it starts here, we will see JT leadership skills.