Woman Photographs Nude Woman in Gym

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
A Playboy Playmate found this normal woman’s naked body gross. So she posted it online.

By Rachel Premack July 18

This Snapchat didn’t disappear after 10 seconds.
Dani Mathers, Playboy’s 2015 Playmate of the Year, was at L.A. Fitness on Wednesday when the body of a fellow gym-goer offended her. The 29-year-old took to Snapchat to post the woman’s body — naked, on her story.
The caption: “If I can’t see unsee this then you can’t either.” It pictured Mathers, sporting weight-lifting gloves and a Nike tank top, covering her mouth in false-shock. What resulted was likely thousands looking at this woman’s nude body, fat-shamed by a blond Playmate, on Mathers’s public Snapchat.
The backlash was strong — Mathers has been banned from L.A. Fitness, indefinitely suspended from her radio gig on a popular Los Angeles station and predictably lambasted on the Internet.
She apologized, then deleted her Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat, according to the New York Daily News.
But apologies don’t work in court. And that’s where Mathers might be headed next.
That’s because LA Fitness banned Mathers from all 800-plus of its gyms, then notified the Los Angeles Police Department that Mathers photographed a member in its locker room. That’s strictly prohibited, the Los Angeles Times reported.
“Her behavior is appalling and puts every member at risk of losing their privacy,” said Jill Greuling, the company’s executive vice president of operations.
LAPD Capt. Andrew Neiman said they received a report of “illegal distribution” of the image from the international gym chain. Detectives from the LAPD’s west division sexual assault section are investigating, Neiman told the L.A. Times.
“Our written rules are very clear: Cellphone usage and photography are prohibited in the locker rooms,” Greuling said. “This is not only our rule, but common decency.”
Mathers’s act was illegal under California law. A section of its Penal Code revised in 2014 said it’s a misdemeanor to look “with the intent to invade the privacy of a person” into places like a changing room, where a person has “a reasonable expectation of privacy,” with a camera. Under this law, it’s illegal generally to distribute an image of the “intimate body part or parts” of another person “without the consent of or knowledge of that other person.”
Under that law, Mathers could be charged in the state of California with disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor that can include a fine of up to $1,000 or six months in jail.
This incident, which resulted in Mathers deleting all social media accounts, has ironically become her 15 minutes of fame. Google search trends suggest it’s her most popular moment yet:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...=hp_rhp-morning-mix_mm-story-h:homepage/story

In response, North Carolina passed a law banning women from using women's washrooms and locker rooms.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I really need some explanation of that one.
Sigh. All right. North Carolina passed a law banning transgenders from using washrooms other than those designated for the sex listed on the tranny's birth certificate.

They promoted the law with scary monster stories of men (trans women or just faking it) sneaking into women's washrooms to do EEE-vil.

So now that we've proven by stupid anecdote that the REAL threat to women in women's washrooms is other women, the obvious thing to do by North Carolina logic is. . .

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Sigh. All right. North Carolina passed a law banning transgenders from using washrooms other than those designated for the sex listed on the tranny's birth certificate.

They promoted the law with scary monster stories of men (trans women or just faking it) sneaking into women's washrooms to do EEE-vil.

So now that we've proven by stupid anecdote that the REAL threat to women in women's washrooms is other women, the obvious thing to do by North Carolina logic is. . .

If you're going to cut and paste a news story and then add your own sarcasm at the end, you really should learn some formatting tips.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
So now that we've proven by stupid anecdote that the REAL threat to women in women's washrooms is other women.
You'd be on to something IF there hadn't been a couple trannys already pinched doing what people have feared.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
If you're going to cut and paste a news story and then add your own sarcasm at the end, you really should learn some formatting tips.
I was being nice to you. My usual rule is to allow the not-so-quick to flounder in their confusion. So in answer to your advice, I would have to advise you to clue yourself up, because that whole "being nice to you" thing just went by the boards.

You'd be on to something IF there hadn't been a couple trannys already pinched doing what people have feared.
Clearly a Constitutional amendment is needed.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
So is the pic another woman with a dick?

of course it's not and it has nothing to do with the lgbqtwyvrs thing or whatever the fukk they call it but teabag will troll from any tangent.

thing is though, how long before the more common-looking minding-her-own-business woman who was plastered on the internet sues and then how long before our little miss congeniality is charged for doing so. that is a more interesting story.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I was being nice to you. My usual rule is to allow the not-so-quick to flounder in their confusion. So in answer to your advice, I would have to advise you to clue yourself up, because that whole "being nice to you" thing just went by the boards.

You really shouldn't take credit for news stories posted elsewhere. My usual rule is to assume people aren't stealing other people's work, but you've just proven that you're a thief, and therefore not to be treated with any respect.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You really shouldn't take credit for news stories posted elsewhere. My usual rule is to assume people aren't stealing other people's work, but you've just proven that you're a thief, and therefore not to be treated with any respect.
Boy howdy.

Welcome to the board.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Time to get a defense lawyer Dani. I hope you have a big check book too!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Naked woman allegedly body-shamed by Playboy model willing to testify: Report
WENN.com
First posted: Tuesday, September 06, 2016 06:46 AM EDT | Updated: Tuesday, September 06, 2016 07:03 AM EDT
A 70-year-old woman has given lawmakers hoping to prosecute Playboy Playmate Dani Mathers a big boost by revealing she’s the person in the mean gym photo the model posted online.
The 29-year-old thought she was being cute when she posted the photo of an unsuspecting naked woman in a gym locker room on Snapchat and then added a selfie of her giggling.
She captioned the latter: “If I can’t unsee this, you can’t either.”
The Internet exploded with outrage and criticism towards the model, and bosses at the L.A. Fitness gym immediately revoked Mathers’ membership and reported her to police.
Cops couldn’t file charges at the time because the woman in the photo was unidentified.
Now, sources tell People.com the alleged victim has come forward and is willing to testify against Mathers.
The model’s attorney, Tom Mesereau, tells the publication, “We hope the rumour is not true. Dani Mathers never tried to hurt anyone at any time and certainly never tried to break any law.”
Mathers has since apologized for her actions on Snapchat, insisting she never meant to make the locker room photo public.
“That was absolutely wrong and not what I meant to do,” she said in a video apology. “I know that body-shaming is wrong. That is not the type of person I am.”
She also apologized on Twitter, writing: “I’m sorry for what I did. I need to take some time to myself now to reflect on why I did this horrible thing. Goodnight.”
Naked woman allegedly body-shamed by Playboy model willing to testify: Report |

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
So, a dog-face with fake cans is body shaming a 70 year old? Man, that takes guts to be that ugly and make fun of the way someone else looks. I wonder what she calls that mole/wart thing on her face.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
"The model’s attorney, Tom Mesereau, tells the publication, “We hope the rumour is not true. Dani Mathers never tried to hurt anyone at any time and certainly never tried to break any law. “

Ah, she is opening with the Sh! tlary defence..
heh Heh ehe, see: Hillary is empowering women after all...