DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I don't think much of Trump, but the fact that a sitting SC justice thinks it's okay to comment like this means that particular justice is not fit to sit any longer. The justices are supposed to be impartial and above the fray. Absolutely unacceptable.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I don't think much of Trump, but the fact that a sitting SC justice thinks it's okay to comment like this means that particular justice is not fit to sit any longer. The justices are supposed to be impartial and above the fray. Absolutely unacceptable.

If you try answering the question in the OP, you might arrive at a different opinion. But the question is rhetorical, so don't answer it. This is an information-free discussion DaSleeper is trying to start. All we need are ignorant opinions.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
How is this a win for any... oh wait...
So long as a republican/conservative pushes their agenda and Gerrymanders, it's all good.
I bet your tune would change though if, say, liberals/democrats started to Gerrymander for THEIR side.
AmIright?

They both have which is why it went to court Rep. in North Carolina, the Dems. in Maryland

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
They both have which is why it went to court Rep. in North Carolina, the Dems. in Maryland

And the court is saying it's okay.

When it's not.

Which should have everyone up in arms about the decision.

My question still stands: is Gerrymandering okay for the extreme right but not for the looney left?