Two More Cops Shot In GA

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Man Opens Fire on White People & Police in TN Over Recent “Incidents”, One Dead

Three more shootings since last night. One more death. It's bad out there.

This morning a police officer in Valdosta in South Georgia was shot multiple times, and shot his assailant. The officer was responding to a call of vehicle damage and potential break-in, but it is not know if the shooter was involved in a crime at the time. The officer was hit below his vest in the abdomen, as well as taking several other shots, and was taken into emergency surgery. He is now recovering.

Also in Georgia, also this morning, a police officer in Roswell was shot while on patrol. A man fired at the officer from his car. The officer pursued, the suspect crashed his vehicle, and he is now under arrest. He was in possession of methamphetamine and is charged with, among other things, driving a stolen vehicle. However, the officer on patrol did not know any of that and was not pursuing him. The officer was unhurt.

In both cases, authorities have declined to offer motive for the shooting.

mo

Two More Cops Shot In GA, Man Opens Fire on White People & Police in TN Over Recent "Incidents", One Dead | RedState

The Associated Press Verified account ‏@AP

BREAKING: Authorities: Man called 911 in south Georgia to report break-in, then ambushed, shot officer who came to investigate.

but anyway

1 DEAD, 3 WOUNDED — Here’s the other Anti-Cop shooting you probably DIDN’T hear about » The Right Scoop -

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Black people in the US are probably gonna start shooting first more often. You know. As a preemptive self defense measure. Obviously submission isn't working.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
USA in Melt Down Mode.. #USAFücked

Burn it all down and start from scratch.

Black people in the US are probably gonna start shooting first more often. You know. As a preemptive self defense measure. Obviously submission isn't working.

...and you don't think police are not going to have an itchy trigger finger after Dallas.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
...and you don't think police are not going to have an itchy trigger finger after Dallas.
Pretty clear to me that's exactly what he thinks. Cops are likely to be on a hairtrigger now. If you're gonna get shot for complying with the nice officer's orders, might as well just dust him. Better to be convicted by twelve than carried by six.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Im so glad that Canadian cops aren't like American cops... Yea we have shootings that are suspect but they seem to be rarer than common up here when compared to the states...

grumpydigger

Electoral Member
Mar 4, 2009
Kelowna BC
for every action,there is opposite and equal reaction. I am amazed it took this long for it to happen

I dont think usa law enforcement has a clue..poorly trained power hungry egotistical people with a hero complex

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
The last time I was staring down a gun barrel, in a policemans hands was, never. Because I never made a reason for the need for it.
The actions needed to get to that point can't be ignored. If a police man feels he has to pull out his gun, there are already many good chances you are a total screw up. And I'm kinda glad if he kills you if you are. We got enough humans as is. One less screw up is a step in the right direction at this point in history.

Anyone who can't pay taxes and provokes the police is clear for his one way ticket as far as I'm conserned. Bonne voyage!

Last edited:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
for every action,there is opposite and equal reaction. I am amazed it took this long for it to happen

I dont think usa law enforcement has a clue..poorly trained power hungry egotistical people with a hero complex

That's a mighty big brush you are using there, grumpy.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
One could get the idea that it is a hot bed for violence and mayhem down there until one realizes the population is 320 million, so statistically it's about as safe there as anywhere.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Relatively speaking.

Are we talking about getting shot or doing the shooting?
Being shot. Since they make up only about 14% of the population, that is a very disproportionate number by anybody's standards. One more incident of a cop killing an unarmed black man and the country could erupt into revolution. I am beginning to think that is the end game the ruling elite want - martial law. There is a native prophesy that says Obama will be the last president. Everything is moving in that direction.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Being shot. Since they make up only about 14% of the population, that is a very disproportionate number by anybody's standards. One more incident of a cop killing an unarmed black man and the country could erupt into revolution. I am beginning to think that is the end game the ruling elite want - martial law. There is a native prophesy that says Obama will be the last president. Everything is moving in that direction.

Probably a good thing....................he's head and shoulders above the pair they have to pick from now!

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

Black man's Facebook post go's viral.

"I’m driving to my office to turn in my weekly paperwork. A headlight is out. I see a Tucson Police Department squad vehicle turn around and follow me. I’m already preparing for the stop.

The lights go on and I pull over. The officer asks me how I’m doing, and then asks if I have any weapons.

“Yes, sir. I’m a concealed carry permit holder and my weapon is located on my right hip. My wallet is in my back-right pocket.”

The officer explains for his safety and mine, he needs to disarm me for the stop. I understand, and I unlock the vehicle. I explain that I’m running a 7TS ALS holster but from the angle, the second officer can’t unholster it. Lead officer asks me to step out, and I do so slowly. Officer relieves me of my Glock and compliments the X300U I’m running on it. He also sees my military ID and I tell him I’m with the National Guard.

Lead officer points out my registration card is out of date but he knows my registration is up to date. He goes back to run my license. I know he’s got me on at least two infractions. I’m thinking of how to pay them.

Officers return with my Glock in an evidence back, locked and cleared. “Because you were cool with us and didn’t give us grief, I’m just going to leave it at a verbal warning. Get that headlight fixed as soon as possible.”

I smile. “Thank you, sir.”

I’m a black man wearing a hoodie and strapped. According to certain social movements, I shouldn’t be alive right now because the police are allegedly out to kill minorities.

Maybe…just maybe…that notion is bunk.

Maybe if you treat police officers with respect, they will do the same to you.

Police officers are people, too. By far and large, most are good people and they’re not out to get you.

I’d like to thank those two officers and TPD in general for another professional contact.

We talk so much about the bad apples who shouldn’t be wearing a badge. I’d like to spread the word about an example of men who earned their badges and exemplify what that badge stands for."

If black people make consistent bad choices, it will result with consistency being shot.