SAS hero hacks to death three ISIS terrorists, beheading one

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
AN SAS hero armed with just a Gurkha knife hacked to death three ISIS fanatics who attempted to capture him alive during an ambush in war-torn Iraq.

The soldier, with 15 years of experience, was caught in a bloody stand off with the Islamic State (ISIS) soldiers but incredibly managed to turn it around and decapitated one with a single swipe of the kukri.

The dramatic scenes unfolded after the SAS and Iraqi team entered an ambushed factory to snoop on a sniper in the besieged city of Fallujah, a key ISIS stronghold.

But the elite forces were quickly ambushed by crazed ISIS jihadis, leaving several Iraqi soldiers dead and four seriously injured.

SAS hero hacks ISIS terror trio to death armed with just Gurkha knife

AN SAS hero armed with just a Gurkha knife hacked to death three ISIS fanatics who attempted to capture him alive during an ambush in war-torn Iraq.

By Rebecca Perring
Mon, Jul 4, 2016
Daily Express

MOD/YOUTUBE The SAS hero hacked to death three ISIS fanatics

The soldier, with 15 years of experience, was caught in a bloody stand off with the Islamic State (ISIS) soldiers but incredibly managed to turn it around and decapitated one with a single swipe of the kukri.

The dramatic scenes unfolded after the SAS and Iraqi team entered an ambushed factory to snoop on a sniper in the besieged city of Fallujah, a key ISIS stronghold.

But the elite forces were quickly ambushed by crazed ISIS jihadis, leaving several Iraqi soldiers dead and four seriously injured.

As the SAS solider attempted to drag injured troops to safety, he was pinned down by enemy gun-fire.

GETTY Iraqi forces attempt to recapture their city

And when he ran out of ammunition, ISIS fanatics got him on the back foot and attempted to capture him alive.

But in a massive turnaround, the defiant sergeant began hacking at the trio with a kukri.

The 27-year-old hero had been given the knife by a British Gurkha soldier before he joined the SAS.

One SAS source told the Daily Star on Sunday: "As soon as his ammunition was expended, the IS gunmen tried to storm him.

GETTY The British soldier was outnumbered but still managed to wipe out the ambush

“As they went to grab him he unsheathed his kukri and began slashing away.

“He decapitated the first gunman, slit the throat of the second and killed another with a third blow. He then sliced away at three others.

“The IS gunmen fled in panic allowing the SAS soldier to carry the injured men to safety.

GETTY Iraqi forces have been pushing back ISIS

“He expected to be killed but thought he’d take as many of the enemy with him.

“When he was reunited with Iraqi troops they thought that he was seriously wounded because he was covered in blood but he explained that the blood wasn’t his.

"He cleaned his knife, grabbed some more ammo and then led another Iraqi special forces team into battle.”

Fearsome: British Army Gurkhas with their deadly kukri knives

Formidable: The SAS

SAS hero hacks ISIS terror trio to death armed with just Gurkha knife | World | News | Daily Express

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Gurkhas are a tough group.

The Argies didn't even bother fighting the Gurkhas. They thought the Gurkhas were cannibals. When the Argies found out the Gurkhas are on their way they just ran off.

But the Gurkhas aren't the only tough ones. So are the SAS. One SAS soldier single-handedly took on several ISIS terrorists and hacked them down with a Gurkha knife, beheading one of then.

A beheader became a beheadee.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
By British do you mean they eat with the Queen regularly?? Otherwise they look like 'hired foreign mercs' that were better at stealthy kills than the 'white boys from the hilltop castle'.
That about sum it ?

The Argies didn't even bother fighting the Gurkhas. They thought the Gurkhas were cannibals. When the Argies found out the Gurkhas are on their way they just ran off.

But the Gurkhas aren't the only tough ones. So are the SAS. One SAS soldier single-handedly took on several ISIS terrorists and hacked them down with a Gurkha knife, beheading one of then.

Sounds like some terrorist propaganda. I shutter to think what a double-header is in 'your version of the world'.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Yer a fukkin idiot to believe such boiled garbage. Next you'll be volunteering for the grand expedition to liberate the ME from yourselves.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
My Dad brought a kukri back with him from Ceylon at the end of WWII. I remember splitting kindling with it.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Well, this SAS Hero is no hero of mine. Barbarism is equal in my eye. Blow their head off is all good, but hacking off a head with a knife is a little too Jihadi John for my taste. Just another psycho dresses in different cloths, but lives in a fuc*&^ed up mind.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Well, this SAS Hero is no hero of mine. Barbarism is equal in my eye. Blow their head off is all good, but hacking off a head with a knife is a little too Jihadi John for my taste. Just another psycho dresses in different cloths, but lives in a fuc*&^ed up mind.

I got the impression from the OP it was in one swing. Not like the ISIS guys do to their victims.

But it matters not. I won't lose sleep over the death of 1 terrorist.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Too bad he stopped when he was on a roll.
There was probably a bag limit.

Does this Gurkha not have a name due to the nature of the work or the nature of the brown?

Outstanding, soldier!
He's not a Gurkha. RTFT.

He was defending himself while they were overrunning his position. A little different from murdering a bound hostage.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Does this Gurkha not have a name due to the nature of the work or the nature of the brown?

Outstanding, soldier!

It was an SAS soldier, not a Gurkha.

He used a Gurkha's kukri knife.

Yer a fukkin idiot to believe such boiled garbage. Next you'll be volunteering for the grand expedition to liberate the ME from yourselves.

It's true. During the Falkands War the Argies thought that the Gurkhas - whose battle cry is "Ayo Gurkhali!" ("Here come the Gurkhas!") - were cannibals. They were absolutely terrified of them. After Argentina's surrender, Argie troops told reporters that rumours of the Gurkhas slitting the throats of 40 Argentine soldiers in single strokes and of Gurkhas jumping into enemy foxholes with live grenades gave them the jitters and seriously shattered their morale. There were cases where the Argies just fled the scene when they heard they may be fighting the Gurkhas.

Legend has it that once a Gurkha unsheathes his kukri, he must draw blood with it. When a Gurkha unsheathes his weapon in a noncombative situation, he must then nick himself to satisfy the "blood thirst" of the blade.

With a motto that says, "Kaphar hunnu bhanda marnu ramro" ("Better dead than live like a coward") Gurkhas are known to be brutal in battle.

Today the British Army's Brigade of Gurkhas is around 4,000 strong. The Brigade celebrated its 200th anniversary in 2015.