“Refugee” men now “students” in NB school, “hitting on 14-15 year old girls”

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
it's probably nothing

After my investigation into reports that migrant children in Nova Scotia were bullying other students, TheRebel.media set up a tip line -- tips@therebel.media -- for parents whose children were also being bullied.

Using that tip line, a New Brunswick parents says there are migrant "children" at her child's school as old as 22. These adult males "with full beards" are "hitting on the 14-15 year old girls."

TheRebel.media filed a freedom of information request to get to the bottom of this -- and over 2000 documents came in, and more are on the way. Emails between teachers reveal what’s going on in their classrooms, and what they say will shock you.

On Thursday, I'll present my full report, but throughout the week, more previews like this one will be posted. MORE: Faith Goldy - The Rebel

stay tuned kids

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Putting "adults" into school system full of kids is looking for trouble. The plan wasn't thought out at all....

There are no ways of knowing what age any of these migrants are. They can make it all up at our border application ;)

Our did you think they have their age stamped on their asses?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The real story is the progressive media attitude of the three monkeys when it comes to Muslims...

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
There are no ways of knowing what age any of these migrants are. They can make it all up at our border application ;)

Our did you think they have their age stamped on their asses?
If you can't tell adult from child your a*s could find its way to jail in the real world. One of the basics in getting into school is English or French. You're the expert. You tell me...

...and cutting them in half and counting the rings doesn't work

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You want brutal honesty, Durry? Both you and Cliffy have about the same IQ. You break the quote, and then neither of ya's seem to be able to fix it.