Three Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Three Syrian refugees reportedly raped a little girl at knifepoint in Idaho before urinating on her body, an incident that prompted furious residents to accuse Twin Falls city council members of covering up the assault.

The sexual assault allegedly took place on June 2, but has received virtually no media attention aside from one vague KMVT report.

However, residents have been circulating what really happened on social media, with the Creeping Sharia blog reporting that the victim was a young girl who was born premature and is “less developed for her age”.

The perpetrators were three Syrian youths aged 8, 10 and 13, with the oldest boy directing the assault.

The little girl was playing outside Fawnbrook apartment buildings when the boys put a knife to her throat and forced her inside a laundry unit. She was then stripped naked, raped and urinated on. The 13-year-old reportedly told the younger boys to urinate on her because they were incapable of ejaculating.

The victim’s grandmother found the victim and then called the girl’s mother, who called the police. The police took 2 and a half hours to arrive but were unable to take any action due to the “language barrier”.

When she arrived, the mother of the alleged rapists was only able to say “no police,” while the father reportedly congratulated his 13-year-old son. Video of the entire assault was captured on the boy’s cellphone.

A follow-up KMTV report revealed that, “the case has officially been sealed by a judge with no chance of it ever being unsealed since all parties involved are minors.”

A video of a Twin Falls council meeting shows irate residents demanding to know why council members have done nothing to address the alleged rape, as well as numerous other issues involving Syrian refugees being housed in the area, including hit and run incidents and Muslims spitting on non-Muslims.

Around 50 Syrian “refugees” are reportedly housed at the Fawnbrook site.

Council members were also grilled as to how a mosque was approved after just 24 hours, whereas a new home application would take at least 2 weeks just to process.

In every instance, the council members claim ignorance as to the severity of the situation, with one even suggesting that residents’ concerns are based on anti-Muslim prejudice and even white supremacism.

Report: Three Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

anyway

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
I don't know if this story is true, if so, wouldn't Trump be all over it? or one of his well paid spokesperson?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Why would adults need to pull a knife on a child that young. Perhaps you are right and this is just more booga-booga.

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Why are details on the victim so sketchy? All you get is "little girl" with no hint of age or ethnic background, while the same details are readily supplied for the alleged attackers. Something is missing here.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Why are details on the victim so sketchy? All you get is "little girl" with no hint of age or ethnic background, while the same details are readily supplied for the alleged attackers. Something is missing here.
Yes, the integrity of the OP poster who jumps all over anything that feeds his hate of Muslims.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I find there's a lot of hysteria these days, and 'social media' is notoriously unreliable, so I'm not planning to take that story very seriously, until it's confirmed by real sources.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Seems to me there's two issues in the OP.

First, the alleged rape. Case sealed due to all being minors. All the details are coming from social media (and we all know just how truthful THAT is).

Both linked News reports show a huge, huge anti-Muslim bias worthy of The Walking Cheezie.

Second issue is people raging at city council over the refugees who seem to be getting special treatment. The rape, the disrespect, alleged hit and runs and other complaints all on a council who do not have any 'clue' as to the matter of things.

So for the first issue: I hope, I really hope that the truth is reached in the case and the kids involved are punished severely for what happened, if guilty. TBH it sounds like the oldest boy used fear to control the other two. He was 13, pretty damn sure he knew what he was doing and this just really infuriates me. I hope he's not just held accountable, but his parents as well. The "Congratulations" bit just... both father and son deserve jail. The other two boys I honestly don't know, especially an 8 year old.

I hope the girl can heal from this.

For the second issue, the council can't do anything about the rape, it's a law thing and if the case is closed there's nothing that can be done. For all the other issues, I don't blame the people for complaining, if the complaints are true. And if true, something does have to be done.

Then again it is the states so I'm sure someone will kill someone eventually over all this.

There Eagle, a liberal isn't silent and does care.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Seems to me there's two issues in the OP.

First, the alleged rape. Case sealed due to all being minors. All the details are coming from social media (and we all know just how truthful THAT is).

Both linked News reports show a huge, huge anti-Muslim bias worthy of The Walking Cheezie.

Second issue is people raging at city council over the refugees who seem to be getting special treatment. The rape, the disrespect, alleged hit and runs and other complaints all on a council who do not have any 'clue' as to the matter of things.

So for the first issue: I hope, I really hope that the truth is reached in the case and the kids involved are punished severely for what happened, if guilty. TBH it sounds like the oldest boy used fear to control the other two. He was 13, pretty damn sure he knew what he was doing and this just really infuriates me. I hope he's not just held accountable, but his parents as well. The "Congratulations" bit just... both father and son deserve jail. The other two boys I honestly don't know, especially an 8 year old.

I hope the girl can heal from this.

For the second issue, the council can't do anything about the rape, it's a law thing and if the case is closed there's nothing that can be done. For all the other issues, I don't blame the people for complaining, if the complaints are true. And if true, something does have to be done.

Then again it is the states so I'm sure someone will kill someone eventually over all this.

There Eagle, a liberal isn't silent and does care.

You actually ended with this sentence after THAT post?

if this was all horsesh!t I'd expect a retraction/apology/explanation from the tv station.

Rape Allegations Has Community Concerned, Twin Falls Officials Mum on Case

because others say it's all a big nothing, no syrians in town, no nuthin'.

False story on social media claims Syrian refugees raped Idaho girl | The Spokesman-Review