Is this guy a liar, or is he stupid..............Or is he INNOCENT?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Don't know about out west, but here in Ontarrible the OPP consider a case solved if charges are laid, not if someone is proved guilty.
Which for a normal person would be like considering it a successful day of work just because they showed up.

Union government rubrics seem to not include real measurements at all...
So the odds that the real guilty person will be convicted at anytime are somewhat low.
but hey, that union is always great at raise time eh?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
On the basis of evidence presented in court by the Crown, I would say he is guilty, JLM. His sister's testimony sure didn't do him any good especially as she tried to change her story.

I agree, I think Stupid is the correct answer! How blood and D.N.A. being found in the motor home can be construed as circumstantial evidence beats me. But being a diplomatic kind of guy I have to judge him innocent until proved guilty. :) (I'd say being late for court four times is indisputable proof of stupid)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
blood and dna in the motor home?
his motor home?

bet you will find traces of blood and DNA in EVERY used motor home

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I agree, I think Stupid is the correct answer! How blood and D.N.A. being found in the motor home can be construed as circumstantial evidence beats me. But being a diplomatic kind of guy I have to judge him innocent until proved guilty. :) (I'd say being late for court four times is indisputable proof of stupid)

If indeed he consumed the amount of drugs that witnesses recounted during the trial, I imagine his brain is probably not functioning at optimum capabilities which would explain the rambling interview and why he would ignore his lawyer's wishes to keep silent.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
If indeed he consumed the amount of drugs that witnesses recounted during the trial, I imagine his brain is probably not functioning at optimum capabilities which would explain the rambling interview and why he would ignore his lawyer's wishes to keep silent.

Yep, I'd say there's a good chance the lad will be getting permanent room and board!

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It might not be over yet.....................this piece of sh*t could walk! Apparently some law that was changed in 1990 hasn't made it into the law books yet, so the judge thought the old law was still in force. What a f**king joke of a justice system! So who's responsible for this bull sh*t? I say lock the a$$hole up with Vader in the same cell and let them both rot. They deserve each other. F**K!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The first two for sure. He left D.N.A. he drove their vehicle, he used their cell phone - if he didn't kill them he knows who did, and as we were taught as kids if you are present in the commission of a crime you are just as guilty as the perpetrators. GUILTY as charged!
You must have misunderstood.

Try this simple exercise. The victim of a murder is, pretty much by definition, present in the commission of the murder. Does that mean the victim is guilty of murder?

Your understanding of conspiracy and accessory is. . . amusing.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You must have misunderstood.

Try this simple exercise. The victim of a murder is, pretty much by definition, present in the commission of the murder. Does that mean the victim is guilty of murder?

Your understanding of conspiracy and accessory is. . . amusing.

Trying to implicate the victim is just dumb!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
DNA is the one thing that does not lie in courts.

You'd be right 99% of the time..........................idiot bureaucrats do get samples mixed up or contaminated. However in this case there is all kinds of extra corroborating evidence. Only an idiot could draw the conclusion that he is innocent.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Don't know about out west, but here in Ontarrible the OPP consider a case solved if charges are laid, not if someone is proved guilty.

The guy who railroaded Steven Truscott ended up leading the OPP as his reward for findng a murderer and molding his guilt, double quick ... no fuss, no mess. That was good police work, back then.

It probably still is. Make a theory. Make the facts fit the theory.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I'm all for hanging the guilty
but to trust the system to not screw up something irreparable...

sure we will hand over bin laden just show us some proof first...
they got POOF!!! all right

lee harvey oswald
1963: Dallas
The Government Decides That Truth Doesn’t Exist
https://ratical.org/ratville/JFK/LHO.html

Nearly 50 years since the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., the FBI and Memphis Police Department have sparingly released information implicating themselves or members of their agencies in facilitating and directly causing the untimely death of Dr. King. Although the Justice Department officially claims James Earl Ray assassinated MLK, a civil suit later determined that a Memphis cop was involved in a conspiracy to murder the civil rights leader.
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/fb...vement-assassination-mlk/#abqBIE4R5OvHswjP.99

Last edited: