Islamic extremist kills 20 at orlando gay nightclub

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
'We consider this an act of terrorism': Up to 20 dead at Florida gay club after gunman who burst in 'wearing a suicide vest' and took hostages before shooting up to 42 people is killed

• Heavily armed gunman opened fire inside Pulse gay club in Orlando
  • Gunman shot more than 40 people in the attack - killing around 20
  • 42 people were taken to hospital following the 'domestic terror attack'
  • Officers confirmed gunman was killed four hours after shooting began
  • FBI believe he may have leanings towards radical Islamic extremism

'We consider this an act of terrorism': Up to 20 dead at Florida gay club after gunman who burst in 'wearing a suicide vest' and took hostages before shooting up to 42 people is killed | Daily Mail Online

I bet someone used the wrong toilet.

hey, here's a flashback for some of the kids:

Police Arrest Musab Mohamed Masmari in Neighbours Arson Case

Seattle police arrested Musab Mohamed Masmari this morning in association with the New Year's Eve arson at Neighbours nightclub, says Detective Mark Jamieson.

The Seattle Police Department's Arson/Bomb Squad had been working with a joint terrorism task force since the incident occurred in the early minutes of January 1, when someone poured gasoline down a flight of stairs in the packed gay bar and lit it ablaze.

Police Arrest Musab Mohamed Masmari in Neighbours Arson Case - Slog - The Stranger

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
'We consider this an act of terrorism': Up to 20 dead at Florida gay club after gunman who burst in 'wearing a suicide vest' and took hostages before shooting up to 42 people is killed

• Heavily armed gunman opened fire inside Pulse gay club in Orlando
  • Gunman shot more than 40 people in the attack - killing around 20
  • 42 people were taken to hospital following the 'domestic terror attack'
  • Officers confirmed gunman was killed four hours after shooting began
  • FBI believe he may have leanings towards radical Islamic extremism

'We consider this an act of terrorism': Up to 20 dead at Florida gay club after gunman who burst in 'wearing a suicide vest' and took hostages before shooting up to 42 people is killed | Daily Mail Online

I bet someone used the wrong toilet.

hey, here's a flashback for some of the kids:

Police Arrest Musab Mohamed Masmari in Neighbours Arson Case

Seattle police arrested Musab Mohamed Masmari this morning in association with the New Year's Eve arson at Neighbours nightclub, says Detective Mark Jamieson.

The Seattle Police Department's Arson/Bomb Squad had been working with a joint terrorism task force since the incident occurred in the early minutes of January 1, when someone poured gasoline down a flight of stairs in the packed gay bar and lit it ablaze.

Police Arrest Musab Mohamed Masmari in Neighbours Arson Case - Slog - The Stranger
Looks Like god couldn't save these homosexuals.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Not really. Usually it's a Gawd-fearin' follaer of Jeebus Cripes doing the terrorist murders in the Sun-drenched Orange Jesus State.

Maybe.

I was just referring to violence in general.

that's your best jerk store comeback?

anyway kid, this is about targeting gays, mass murder you simpleton.

Since when do you care about gays all of a sudden?

You are a fervent Robert Ford fanboy.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
No maybe to it, mentalfloss. Plenty of crime to go around in FL. But politically-motivated terrorist violence? White and right, babe.

Well that's um, good to know I guess.

I think the greater concern is whether violence goes up based on the population size.

Has their violent crime rate changed any?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Well that's um, good to know I guess.

I think the greater concern is whether violence goes up based on the population size.

Has their violent crime rate changed any?

I think the only concern in this story is some gay-hating possible muzzie extremist that murdered around 20 people because they were gay.

maybe start your own little thread postulating on strawmen.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The "Islamic Extremist" part is yet to be corroborated. It could still be a home, grown good ole boy exercising his constitutional rights.

Last edited:

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
I think the only concern in this story is some gay-hating possible muzzie extremist that murdered around 20 people because they were gay.

maybe start your own little thread postulating on strawmen.

What the hell are you even talking about anymore? :lol:

Anyway, violent crime generally goes down in democratic states so hopefully that continues.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
What the hell are you even talking about anymore? :lol:

Anyway, violent crime generally goes down in democratic states so hopefully that continues.

we're talking about the OP, what the fukk are you still doing in the thread?

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
I'm talking about the disproportionate level of concern over acts of violence like this.