Ontario will provide drugs at no cost for assisted dying

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Ontario will provide drugs at no cost for assisted dying

Ontario's health minister says the province will ensure that drugs for medically assisted dying will be available at no cost.

Continue reading...

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Yea okay lol

Anyway, good move on the part of the gubmint to make this accessible.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
From what I've seen of the powers that be in Ontario, it's not to be humane as much as it is a good investment because the disabled and dying aren't big money taxpayers ... and they'll get to the dead's loot faster

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
So the bullets are free? I pity the doctors who have to deal with these pussies who don't want to commit suicide but want to die.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Hospitals and old age homes OD dying patients all the time. Nice to have a choice in the matter now.

And no, I can't providr anything other than anecdotal evidence to support my assertion.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Maybe folks could stop with suggesting ways their fellow forum members can meet their end more expediently, and just stick to the topic.

Good grief, it's like a daycare center in here some days.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Hospitals and old age homes OD dying patients all the time. Nice to have a choice in the matter now.

And no, I can't providr anything other than anecdotal evidence to support my assertion.

Ive witness this to certain degree. There are many grey zones being exploited as unofficial medically induced deaths already.

By making it legal for doctors and people considering this option, I wonder if it will help creat a better social construction arround the whole very difficult situation.

My initial guess is yes, as it makes it easier for all sides to discuss the idea without the potential legal consequences.

I do believe this has the potential to change our society.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
FFS.

Stupid, childish and utterly pointless.

No wonder we're attracting such stellar internet traffic to this forum with great debaters like you guys filling up the threads with your "thoughts". :roll:

And yes, thoughts is in quotation marks for a reason.
Fits Boomer to a 'T'. Sooner or later little barbs should no longer cause him to go off the deep end. I don't mind helping to toughen him up for that reality. I think his threads are 'tamer' than they were when I first started to chat him up so is that a bad thing or a good thing?
Think of it this way, once they 'graduate from here' they should know what trolls can and can't do and how to push buttons on other people when that needs to be done. Is that also a useless lesson learned?? Bear got in the habit of giving a red to the extent he couldn't give it up, rather than see Boomer go through the same pain and anguish I thought it might be better try and spare him that discomfort. Sorry to see it just got passed onto you shoulders, good thing they are so big and strong, right??

'Stellar' in what context and how has that changed in the last 7 years or so? Me thinks you are just mothering Boomer rather than letting him discover that when you are wading through sh*t it is best to back-up and go around if you want to get on with the journey.
Perhaps Boomer's Trump threads can be put into one thread, like Colpy's Muslim rant thread.
Unless he's 'special' that is.

Ive witness this to certain degree. There are many grey zones being exploited as unofficial medically induced deaths already.

By making it legal for doctors and people considering this option, I wonder if it will help creat a better social construction arround the whole very difficult situation.

My initial guess is yes, as it makes it easier for all sides to discuss the idea without the potential legal consequences.

I do believe this has the potential to change our society.
Lock them out on a cold winter night, this is Canada FFS. Death is all around us, we are luck to escape it until old age.

Maybe folks could stop with suggesting ways their fellow forum members can meet their end more expediently, and just stick to the topic.

Good grief, it's like a daycare center in here some days.
I hate to point it out but without that 'we' wouldn't need a mod at all.
I still think you should have the option of sending a thread to the members only area once it enters the childish and embarrassing stage.

I shudder to think what that daycare place was like in Red Deer. What if the whole staff was part of a ring and they got one cog?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I hate to point it out but without that 'we' wouldn't need a mod at all.
I still think you should have the option of sending a thread to the members only area once it enters the childish and embarrassing stage.

I shudder to think what that daycare place was like in Red Deer. What if the whole staff was part of a ring and they got one cog?

Defending your childish behaviour... :lol: what an ásshat.

Member like you are why so many good thread get derailed..