Solar Shares in Nosedive

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
This comes as no real surprise. This technology is decades old and only for the false support from the green lobby has it come back.

What is truly sad is that all of those unsuspecting people that invested now face losing their homes and never being able to retire... Criminal, I say

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I wonder if universities that divest from oil stocks are investing in direct solar and wind stocks?

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Financial problems are hardly isolated to the marquee names, said John Berger, chief executive of the closely held residential solar installer Sunnova Energy Corp. Many solar companies have “growth-at-any-cost’’ business models that are neither profitable nor sustainable.

This is the problem with a lot of industry and the same principle behind the Ontario governments mindset about pushing their green initiative to the populace. In our governments instance the people will have to shoulder the burden because it will cost a lot and not be very profitable. Save your money now Ontario, taxes are only going to rise more and more while the wages stay the same.