2 lesbian moms murdered their son and then tried to pin it on a 7 year old boy

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
A woman and her female partner have been convicted of the "horrific" killing of her son and then attempting to blame it on a seven-year-old boy. Thirty-one year-old Rachel Fee and her civil partner Nyomi Fee, 28, subjected two-year-old Liam Fee to a prolonged period of abuse.

They showed little emotion as the two verdicts were returned.

The toddler was found with more than 30 injuries to his body, the fatal blow being a blow to the abdomen which ruptured his heart.
The High Court in Livingston heard that the fatal injuries were similar to those seen in car crash victims.

mo

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/pair-guilty-of-murdering-toddler-liam-fee/ar-BBtGUCc?li=AAggFp5

Mum and lesbian partner found GUILTY of murdering 2-year-old boy subjected to 'heartless cruelty' before he died

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
This is even more sicker than Swirlface.

I hope they suffer for the rest of their lives. I hope they live be 1000 years old.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
This is even more sicker than Swirlface.

I hope they suffer for the rest of their lives. I hope they live be 1000 years old.

That's embraceing the compound evil , you're inclined to engage in the begetting of more evil, one thousand years of torture, you're not a christian are you? Where's the forgive?
Remind me not to fart aty your party.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
It would be interesting to know why, they hated this kid so much. Was he a white male by chance?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I've argued for years that gay couples should not be allowed to bring up children.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
And you can tell why they're lesbians. Pug ugly. That's why they're lesbians.

True. They should be brought up by men who keep kidnapped sex slaves in the basement.

They should be brought up by a mother and father, not by two mothers and not by two fathers.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I expect these two, as women, will be treated much more leniently by the court. They'll get much shorter prison sentences than they would have got had they been male child killers.

I'm not sure that would help. I mean, look at you.

Leave the intelligent discussion to me and others.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
In China, a man has been sentenced to death for killing a two-year-old girl in Beijing over a parking space row. These two, as women and for the heinous fact we no longer have a death penalty in this country, will be out of prison in five years. And it's a Scottish prison, too, they'll go to, and they are notoriously soft and cushy compared to those in the rest of the UK.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
In China, a man has been sentenced to death for killing a two-year-old girl in Beijing over a parking space row. These two, as women and for the heinous fact we no longer have a death penalty in this country, will be out of prison in five years. And it's a Scottish prison, too, they'll go to, and they are notoriously soft and cushy compared to those in the rest of the UK.
Good comparison. Everybody knows China is a bastion of Briddish justice.