The Washington Just-About-Everything-But-Redskins

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Nine in 10 Native Americans say they are not offended by the Washington Redskins name, according to a new Washington Post poll that shows how few ordinary Indians have been persuaded by a national movement to change the football team’s moniker.
The survey of 504 people in every state and the District reveals that the minds of Native Americans have remained unchanged since a 2004 poll by the Annenberg Public Policy Center found the exact same result. Responses to The Post’s questions about the issue were broadly consistent regardless of age, income, education, political party or proximity to reservations.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...pid=hp_no-name_no-name:page/breaking-news-bar

A lot of us prefer to leave it to Chief Ward Churchill to be offended for us. He surely does have enough butthurt to cover all four million of us.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
This is why it's pointless for right wingers to be offended by political correctness.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
This is why it's pointless for right wingers to be offended by political correctness.
And for left wingers to be offended at the racist sexist patriarchal Gaia-destroying microaggressive whatever.

Or in the immortal words of Julius Caesar. . .

"Suck it up, Buttercup." (loose translation)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It shows that how stupid it is for leftards to worry about political correctness as nobody is actually offended.
Well, technically it shows that 90% of Indians surveyed aren't offended. It merely indicates that the large majority of Indians (the only group that really have a say, in my opinion) don't give a damn.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
And for left wingers to be offended at the racist sexist patriarchal Gaia-destroying microaggressive whatever.

Or in the immortal words of Julius Caesar. . .

"Suck it up, Buttercup." (loose translation)

See what I mean.

You make more hay out of a non issue than the people you believe are making hay out of a non issue.

Libertarians man.

You guys are so dumb.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
See what I mean.

You make more hay out of a non issue than the people you believe are making hay out of a non issue.

Libertarians man.

You guys are so dumb.
What can I say? We stand in awe of the shining intellect that is you. It almost blinds us to your compulsive use of logical fallacies.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
There it is.

Doesn't take much to pull out the inner racist of a libertarian.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Compared to the slaughter of some say 250 million savages, and the subsequent loss of a whole continent, not to mention the violation of innumerable treaties, some would say the name of a baseball team rates right up there with the Holocaust.

Like the debate about transgender bathrooms though, this debate is about using inane jedi PC mindtricks to keep the peeps off the real indignities

like who is the new indians

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I think you mean it's pointless for left wingers to be offended by a lack of political correctness. And therein lays the problem. Too many leftards presuming to speak for anyone but themselves.