Take two GMO's and you'll be fine.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I trust them everyday with my 81mg ASA tablet.
The same asa where they miss represented the results which are actually attributed in reality to the magnesium coating on the pills and not the asprin itself??

The Lie of Aspirin Preventing Heart Attacks
http://healthwyze.org/reports/386-the-lie-of-aspirin-preventing-heart-attacks

"The original studies from 1974 through 1988 showed that aspirin was not helpful for cardiovascular diseases. Then in 1989, another study was done, which tested aspirin that was buffered with magnesium (Bufferin brand). This type of aspirin, which acted as a magnesium supplement, reduced heart attacks by 44%."
from the above link

"In 1925 Bayer became part of IG Farben, the world's largest chemical company. Following the Nazi takeover of Germany, IG Farben was embroiled in the Nazi regime's policies as a large government contractor"
also from the wiki link in my above post

zyclon b also prevents heart attacks
well, we know what we can expect from both Bayer and Monsatan

Last edited:

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The same asa where they miss represented the results which are actually attributed in reality to the magnesium coating on the pills and not the asprin itself??

The Lie of Aspirin Preventing Heart Attacks
The Lie of Aspirin Preventing Heart Attacks - The Health Wyze Report

"The original studies from 1974 through 1988 showed that aspirin was not helpful for cardiovascular diseases. Then in 1989, another study was done, which tested aspirin that was buffered with magnesium (Bufferin brand). This type of aspirin, which acted as a magnesium supplement, reduced heart attacks by 44%."
from the above link

"In 1925 Bayer became part of IG Farben, the world's largest chemical company. Following the Nazi takeover of Germany, IG Farben was embroiled in the Nazi regime's policies as a large government contractor"
also from the wiki link in my above post

zyclon b also prevents heart attacks
well, we know what we can expect from both Bayer and Monsatan
I heard Bayer blew up the WTC.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
no will care he shot his TV in Tweed
all he would have to say is it had rabbit ears...

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
It is beyond me why there is all this fuss over GMO products. How do they think that the different types of tomato

came into being? Back in the olden days, people used to cross breed their plants to achieve different cultivars. Now they are genetically modifying seeds which is an entirely different ball of wax and does tend to cause many people concern.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
And are no health risk to anyone.
The two top people at the UN who claim Glyphosphate isn't carcinogenic it turns out are on the monsatan payroll.
Cancer IS a health risk, but a profitable one, to the folks giving it to us

funny enough, studies have shown that after three generation mice fed monsanto gmo feed had atrophied testicles, and were shrivelled shadows of their former species.
So eat the stuff I guess
Soon enough the world will be free of GMO supporters

http://www.collective-evolution.com...-proving-gmos-can-be-harmful-to-human-health/

Last edited: