Sinead O'Connor missing

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Does she have mental issues? I didn't even care enough about her to know that. I thought she was just a washed up semi-celeb from the 80s.
Yes she's a crazy faded drug addicted self indulgent nobody.

Anyway how can anyone disappear in a place the size of Ireland?

Answer-they can't not really she's just shacked up somewhere and will reappear when the money runs out.

The bitch is back

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Before we go about casting slurs upon one we should see maybe how they
got to where they are People with bipolar disorder are not self indulgent druggies
some are perhaps. Then again lets look at the problem with her past inmate
status at the Magdalene Laundry in Ireland. Ever heard of that wonderful place run
by the Nuns and the Church? Women were all but formerly slaves in that place
working for the church, and certain business interests and propped up by the
Irish government of the day. Anyone would be screwed up if they endured that
episode in life. That is why she regards the church as vipers.
in Canada the church had the residential school as playgrounds of abuse in Ireland
they had the laundry. As for her music don't care much for it but the outcome here
is not good due to a lot of crap from others literally in control of her very bein.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Prince wrote her biggest hit (No One Compares to You). She's probably just taking a break, consoling herself, going on a road trip or something.

Her career never really recovered after she tore up a picture of John Paul II on stage at Madison Square Garden.. labelling him 'the enemy'.. and was booed off the platform. I don't she was ever really stable, mentally.

Last edited:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Well when she was a kid her parents did the worst thing they could do. they caught her shoplifting
and had her sent to the Magdalen Laundry where she became an inmate all women and run by Nuns.
This place ran for seventy five years and in many cases far worse than the Residential Schools
It was a travesty of justice and involved government business and the church. No wonder she does
not like the church. You might not be mentally stable after that either I agree she is not but at the
same time a little understanding is required in this case Anyway who are we to judge not knowing the
root of the problem when it comes to this person

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Anyway how can anyone disappear in a place the size of Ireland?

Easy get on a plane and fly out of the country, like most people do when they want to get away from nagging parents or family.

Sinead O'Connor found in US.

Not missing anymore..publicity stunt for some headlines..and it worked.. not that crazy. :lol:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=auUPqxI1vqg

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
They found her somewhere in the States, face down in a ditch full of empty Bushmill's bottles.

'swhat they call "Irish Supper".

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I suppose I'll have to google get a piece of her music, I recolect the name but got no tune logged, age is terminal you know

every birthday after sixteen when yu got your drivers license, is one step closer to death, which hides behind life, live and or die

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I suppose I'll have to google get a piece of her music, I recolect the name but got no tune logged, age is terminal you know

every birthday after sixteen when yu got your drivers license, is one step closer to death, which hides behind life, live and or die

Eeyore?

Eeyore!!!

Cheer up, dammit!