Trudeau has got one thing right!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
(We've waited a long time for it) You don't pay ransoms to terrorists. I would take it one step further................put up the money they are demanding as a bounty on their heads dead!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Ever since the Harper regime went on the attack and committed genocide in Libya, to enrich the criminal banking cabal, who owns our natinoal debt, every Canadian has been at risk.

"Hillary Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention
Newly disclosed emails show that Libya’s plan to create a gold-backed currency to compete with the euro and dollar was a motive for NATO’s intervention."
Hillary Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention | Foreign Policy Journal

I am not even going to mention the part where everyone who is properly informed knows the extremists are the direct result of the nato countries and that other nameless entity ******'s creation of those same extremists people criticize Trudeau for trying to find a peaceful solution to.

Just for starters:
"We created Islamic extremism: Those blaming Islam for ISIS would have supported Osama bin Laden in the ’80s
Jingoists conveniently forget the West's Cold War strategy was to arm the Islamic extremists that became al-Qaida"
We created Islamic extremism: Those blaming Islam for ISIS would have supported Osama bin Laden in the ’80s - Salon.com

At least now everyone will know why he won't pay the next time ( because it doesn't work out,) even if it is for people who purposely wander into pre-announced advisory and nogo zones.

I suppose he should also stop rescuing anyone who wanders into a disaster, like hikers, sailors, and armchair pundits in home invasions...

haha "Jingoists"

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I totally agree with JLM, what a great idea.

In a place like the Philippines, they'll be falling over each other trying to collect the money, if the bounty is high enough. It is certainly a "karmic" way of turning around the random idea.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
In a place like the Philippines, they'll be falling over each other trying to collect the money, if the bounty is high enough. It is certainly a "karmic" way of turning around the random idea.

sure, scalps work both ways

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I would be extremely surprised if any Canadian PM did not have this position. Even Trudeau wouldn't be stupid enough not to take this position.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Ever since the Harper regime went on the attack and committed genocide in Libya, to enrich the criminal banking cabal, who owns our natinoal debt, every Canadian has been at risk.

"Hillary Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention
Newly disclosed emails show that Libya’s plan to create a gold-backed currency to compete with the euro and dollar was a motive for NATO’s intervention."
Hillary Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention | Foreign Policy Journal

I am not even going to mention the part where everyone who is properly informed knows the extremists are the direct result of the nato countries and that other nameless entity ******'s creation of those same extremists people criticize Trudeau for trying to find a peaceful solution to.

Just for starters:
"We created Islamic extremism: Those blaming Islam for ISIS would have supported Osama bin Laden in the ’80s
Jingoists conveniently forget the West's Cold War strategy was to arm the Islamic extremists that became al-Qaida"
We created Islamic extremism: Those blaming Islam for ISIS would have supported Osama bin Laden in the ’80s - Salon.com

At least now everyone will know why he won't pay the next time ( because it doesn't work out,) even if it is for people who purposely wander into pre-announced advisory and nogo zones.

I suppose he should also stop rescuing anyone who wanders into a disaster, like hikers, sailors, and armchair pundits in home invasions...

haha "Jingoists"

You mean all the money our very own bank of Canada lent to Libia?

The one, we the people own.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I'm glad we can all agree on the fact that risking the safety of many is not worth saving the life of one.

Now hopefully that can help people come to the realization that we don't need to be concerned about ISIS.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I'm glad we can all agree on the fact that risking the safety of many is not worth saving the life of one.

Now hopefully that can help people come to the realization that we don't need to be concerned about ISIS.

That you suggest a couple of nuts asking for ransom is the same situation then ISIS shows how intellectually weak you are :lol:
And proves you have no understanding of ISIS and its goal.

ISIS is trying to copy cat The Prophets, Muhammeds conquests of the known world :lol:

By trying to replicate it today based on what is writen in the Quran.

They use the faith that it is the word of God to deny any fear of death they have in executing it.

I'd fear ISIS as the biggest threat to my existance and my society existance way before any slight climat changes.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You mean all the money our very own bank of Canada lent to Libia?

The one, we the people own.
Angstrom, luv ya, but you don't seem to want to get it:

PAPER VIEW:
"“Libyan Rebels” Create Central Bank, Oil Company..."
"...As analysts debate possible motives behind President Obama’s United Nations-backed military intervention in Libya, one angle that has received attention in recent days is the rebels’ seemingly odd decision to establish a new central bank to replace dictator Muammar Gadhafi’s state-owned monetary authority — possibly the first time in history that revolutionaries have taken time out from an ongoing life-and-death battle to create such an institution, according to observers."
“Libyan Rebels� Create Central Bank, Oil Company | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

also here is what happened to lybias real recerves of GOLD:

"Libyan Militants Seize A Central Bank Branch With As Much As $100 Billion Inside"
...Fighters loyal to a renegade general in Libya just seized a Central Bank facility in the coastal city of Benghazi according to The New York Times."
Libyan Militants Seize A Central Bank Branch With As Much As $100 Billion Inside - Business Insider

CANADA LENT MONEY TO LIBIA???!!!
LINK PLEASE!!!

here is want Canada gave to LYBIA
"Canada's Libya mission cost seven times what Peter MacKay said it did: documents"
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...s-what-the-government-said-it-would-documents
here is the facts:
"US-NATO intervention was allegedly undertaken on humanitarian grounds, after reports of mass atrocities; but human rights organizations questioned the claims after finding a lack of evidence. Today, however, verifiable atrocities are occurring. As Dan Kovalik wrote in the Huffington Post, “the human rights situation in Libya is a disaster, as ‘thousands of detainees [including children] languish in prisons without proper judicial review,’ and ‘kidnappings and targeted killings are rampant’.”
Before 2011, Libya had achieved economic independence, with its own water, its own food, its own oil, its own money, and its own state-owned bank. It had arisen under Qaddafi from one of the poorest of countries to the richest in Africa. Education and medical treatment were free; having a home was considered a human right; and Libyans participated in an original system of local democracy. The country boasted the world’s largest irrigation system, the Great Man-made River project, which brought water from the desert to the cities and coastal areas; and Qaddafi was embarking on a program to spread this model throughout Africa.
But that was before US-NATO forces bombed the irrigation system and wreaked havoc on the country. Today the situation is so dire that President Obama has asked his advisors to draw up options including a new military front in Libya,"
https://ellenbrown.com/2016/03/13/exposing-the-libyan-agenda-a-closer-look-at-hillarys-emails/

"NATO LOOTS LIBYAN GOLD AS TRIPOLI FALLS"
http://www.infowars.com/nato-loots-libyan-gold-as-tripoli-falls/

seriously back your self up with some facts or quite wasting my damn time

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Angstrom, luv ya, but you don't seem to want to get it:

PAPER VIEW:
"“Libyan Rebels” Create Central Bank, Oil Company..."
"...As analysts debate possible motives behind President Obama’s United Nations-backed military intervention in Libya, one angle that has received attention in recent days is the rebels’ seemingly odd decision to establish a new central bank to replace dictator Muammar Gadhafi’s state-owned monetary authority — possibly the first time in history that revolutionaries have taken time out from an ongoing life-and-death battle to create such an institution, according to observers."
“Libyan Rebels� Create Central Bank, Oil Company | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

also here is what happened to lybias real recerves of GOLD:

"Libyan Militants Seize A Central Bank Branch With As Much As $100 Billion Inside"
...Fighters loyal to a renegade general in Libya just seized a Central Bank facility in the coastal city of Benghazi according to The New York Times."
Libyan Militants Seize A Central Bank Branch With As Much As $100 Billion Inside - Business Insider

CANADA LENT MONEY TO LIBIA???!!!
LINK PLEASE!!!

here is want Canada gave to LYBIA
"Canada's Libya mission cost seven times what Peter MacKay said it did: documents"
Canada’s Libya mission cost seven times what Peter MacKay said it did: documents | National Post
here is the facts:
"US-NATO intervention was allegedly undertaken on humanitarian grounds, after reports of mass atrocities; but human rights organizations questioned the claims after finding a lack of evidence. Today, however, verifiable atrocities are occurring. As Dan Kovalik wrote in the Huffington Post, “the human rights situation in Libya is a disaster, as ‘thousands of detainees [including children] languish in prisons without proper judicial review,’ and ‘kidnappings and targeted killings are rampant’.”
Before 2011, Libya had achieved economic independence, with its own water, its own food, its own oil, its own money, and its own state-owned bank. It had arisen under Qaddafi from one of the poorest of countries to the richest in Africa. Education and medical treatment were free; having a home was considered a human right; and Libyans participated in an original system of local democracy. The country boasted the world’s largest irrigation system, the Great Man-made River project, which brought water from the desert to the cities and coastal areas; and Qaddafi was embarking on a program to spread this model throughout Africa.
But that was before US-NATO forces bombed the irrigation system and wreaked havoc on the country. Today the situation is so dire that President Obama has asked his advisors to draw up options including a new military front in Libya,"
https://ellenbrown.com/2016/03/13/exposing-the-libyan-agenda-a-closer-look-at-hillarys-emails/

"NATO LOOTS LIBYAN GOLD AS TRIPOLI FALLS"
NATO Loots Libyan Gold As Tripoli Falls » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

seriously back your self up with some facts or quite wasting my damn time

Yes Canada had some substantial investments in Libya. That's why Canada was automatically named to lead the offensive. Petro also pointed out that it's our big Canadian international Energy Company owning the work in Libya.

You don't need me to link this ****. Your a big boy you can find it yourself.
Libya also rents off our satellites for communications at a very heavy premium. Something Kadafi was going to walk away from to a Russian satellite.

I knew all this when the mission was happening before Kadafi got killed. You just finding this out now?