The London Loot-athon

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I don't mean to be funny, but can anyone notice what is, to me, the obvious connection between these people who were seen brazenly stealing bottles of water left for official marathon runners in today's London Marathon?

A group of people including parents with children were seen stealing bottles of water from London Marathon runners in Deptford, south west London. The mob were pictured descending on tables laid out with liquid just after the 26.2 mile event started. Eyewitnesses say a group of opportunistic thieves started stealing the bottles minutes after the front runners had passed through. One man even brought a trolley with him to pile up crates of the water which should have been much needed refreshment for the athletes.

Dozens of looters steal bundles of free water left out at official watering stations for marathon runners* | Daily Mail Online

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Judging by the empties the runners had already passed that stage of the event so why let some honky city workers steal it......

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
If it is free water explain how this is stealing.

The only connection I see is they are all Briddish.

The last time I checked, taking something which doesn't belong to you is stealing.

The question needs to be asked here: Do these black thieves not have taps in their home?

blackloaf be a bigot

Nah. It's just always noticeable that whenever there's mass looting taking place in countries like Britain and America most of the perpetrators are black. During the riots throughout England in 2011, when mass looting took place, it was noticed by many that most of those smashing shop windows and nicking trainers and 64 inch tellies were black. There's nothing "bigoted" in stating an observational fact. The pictures don't lie.