'man' arrested after threatening to bomb rally for Donald Trump

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

WATERBURY, Conn. (WTNH) — A 20-year-old man is in custody after threatening to bomb Saturday’s rally for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump in Waterbury.

At about 12:45 p.m., the United States Secret Service contacted the Connecticut State Police after seeing a threat posted on Twitter threatening to “bomb” the rally for Trump.

According to state police, the Twitter post said, “Is someone going to bomb the Trump rally or am I going to have to?”

A second Twitter post warned the suspect’s friend to have his family members leave the rally so they wouldn’t be hurt.

Detectives found that the Twitter posts came from the area of Ardsley Road in Waterbury from the account of Sean Taylor Morkys.

Morkys was located by State Police Counter Terrorism detectives, Waterbury police officers, and special agents from the United States Secret Service. He was taken into custody at about 5 p.m.

Morkys is charged with first-degree threatening, inciting injury to person or property, and second-degree breach of peace.

The Waterbury man was released on a $25,000 bond and is due in Waterbury Superior Court on May 4.

Waterbury man arrested after threatening to bomb rally for Donald Trump

https://twitter.com/SeanMorkysss

trigger alert:

I guess he identifies as pan asexual genderfluid. In prison he will identify as a twink.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Of course all the Liebrals will state it's a "plant". But you know they're lying because if you've watched any of the vids on the Trump campaign trail where there's been issues, you'll see all the lefties there, raising hell because they abhor tolerance and other opinions and rather than debate or discuss or talk about how their ideas are better, they prefer violence. They're frustrated because no one believes them anymore, (nor should they) and this is how they react.

Nothing new here.....

JMHO

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Par for the course! :) Does New England seem to have an inordinate share of U.S. wacko cases?

No... you are about right. Whacko and liberal to the core!

"Since 9/11, white right-wing terrorists have killed almost twice as many Americans in homegrown attacks than radical Islamists have, according to research by the New America Foundation."
Study: White Extremists More Dangerous Than Islamists Since 9/11
last time I looked right wing meant the opposite of liberal and democrat

Yet the full break down from their source says

Right Wing Killings- 48
Islamists Killings- 45

Homegrown Extremism: Deadly Attacks Since 9/11 | The International Security Program

Are you mad that TIME manipulated you into spreading false information?

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The Islamists are only down by a field goal.

And the game is still on.

You have to love TIME magazine though. In the article it says 48-26 to white supremacists but click the source and it is 48-45.

I guess they are hoping people just won't click the link to the source and drink the Kool-Aid

They just love that Kool Aid

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
And the game is still on.

You have to love TIME magazine though. In the article it says 48-26 to white supremacists but click the source and it is 48-45.

I guess they are hoping people just won't click the link to the source and drink the Kool-Aid

They just love that Kool Aid

Kool Aid can be quite refreshing.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
No... you are about right. Whacko and liberal to the core!

Yet the full break down from their source says

Right Wing Killings- 48
Islamists Killings- 45

Homegrown Extremism: Deadly Attacks Since 9/11 | The International Security Program

Are you mad that TIME manipulated you into spreading false information?
You may want to be careful how you misuse the word false
My link says MORE DANGEROUS not more DEADLY and the full extent of ALL the citations shows just that

http://securitydata.newamerica.net/extremists/terror-plots.html
a link you missed at the citation

so as opposed to drinking Koolaid, you drink what?
apples and oranges Uncoolaid?

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
"Since 9/11, white right-wing terrorists have killed almost twice as many Americans in homegrown attacks than radical Islamists have, according to research by the New America Foundation."

Additionally from the TIME article....

"They found that 48 people were killed by white terrorists, while 26 were killed by radical Islamists, since Sept. 11."

Which was false according to the TIME provided source.

last time I looked right wing meant the opposite of liberal and democrat

No mention of left wing cop killings, rapes or murders though.