Love wins, FAG - not!

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Another SJW hate-crime hoax goes pear-shaped

Another Day, Another Cake-Oriented Hate Crime

A gay activist wanted a "Love Wins" cake from Whole Foods. And yet he was shocked -- shocked! -- to find Hate once again intruding into the sweet innocence of baked goods when he got home to find the cake iced with the icy hatethreat:

LOVE WINS, FAG

You can just imagine the viral scandal he turned this into!

If only he had looked through the wide transparent window on the top of the box to see the gigantic word "FAG" right in the very center of the window!

But, alas, he just never once looked down at the cake he had purchased.

Well, here's the thing: Whole Foods says he's lying, Whole Foods says they can prove it, and Whole Foods says they're suing.

But that's crazy -- anti-"hate" activists never manufacture evidence of hate from the black bile in their own hateful hearts.

More: Whole Foods fights back, and Mollie Hemingway explains the five rules of performing a successful Social Justice Warrior hoax.

Another Day, Another Cake-Oriented Hate Crime

look forward to all the MSM coverage of this eh. maybe there will be free springsteen concerts to raise a defence fund. yeah, maybe not.

#toast

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Fag means something different in Britain. Here it means "cigarette."

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
yeah, we're all aware clive. and cock is in the bible. big deal.

whaddya think about the lyin' conivin' piece of sh!t in the OP?

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
yeah, we're all aware clive. and cock is in the bible. big deal.

whaddya think about the lyin' conivin' piece of sh!t in the OP?
well, I think you've got her summed up pretty much right there, Loc

jail time wouldn't be inappropriate for her or anyone who complains about her receiving it.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Whole Foods accuser drops lawsuit over cake

AUSTIN - The man who said an employee at Whole Foods, Inc. wrote a homophobic slur on a cake has withdrawn his lawsuit and now says the company “did nothing wrong.”

Jordan Brown made the initial allegations more than three weeks ago. The openly gay pastor said at the time that he ordered a cake with the phrase “Love Wins” on it and instead got a cake with that phrase and a homophobic slur on it.

Whole Foods has now dropped their counter suit after "the truth has come to light," according to a statement from the company.

Brown said in a statement Monday morning that he was “wrong to pursue this matter and use the media to perpetuate this story.”

“I want to apologize to Whole Foods and its team members for questioning the company’s commitment to its values, and especially the baker associate who I understand was put in a terrible position because of my actions,” Brown said in his statement Monday.

Brown continued, “I apologize to the LGBT community for diverting attention from real issues. I also want to apologize to my partner, my family, my church family, and my attorney.”

Brown was represented in the initial lawsuit by Austin Kaplan. Whole Foods immediately fought back against the lawsuit when it was initially filed with a countersuit. The company released surveillance video showing Brown purchasing the cake and also said at the time that they stood behind their team member in the suit.

Whole Foods accuser drops lawsuit over cake | KVUE.com

Statement on cake hoax apology - Whole Foods Market Newsroom

slimy little fukk