Sex-selective abortion.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Dose this change anything?

Supriya Dwivedi writes in today's sun.

Two related studies published this week in the Canadian medical association journal found that among Indian immigrants to Canada, there is a higher then normal ratio of male to female babies being born.

Sex selective abortion & female infanticide is to blame.

Many are quick to claim Canada's abortion policy is no longer defensible.

That's some messed up ****!

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Because of gender equality more countries are accepting women as equals which will reduce abortions based on sex

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Because of gender equality more countries are accepting women as equals which will reduce abortions based on sex

So your happy we are enabling people to do this?

It is her body, she is allowed to choose if she doesn't want a boy, or that she doesn't want a girl. Pro choice.

We already have a girl, why don't we just keep killing our kids until we get a boy.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
So your happy we are enabling people to do this?

It is her body, she is allowed to choose if she doesn't want a boy, or that she doesn't want a girl. Pro choice.

We already have a girl, why don't we just keep killing our kids until we get a boy.

I'm dead against killing babies for most reasons!

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I'm dead against killing babies for most reasons!

But sex selective abortions are ok for you?

If abortions are ok, then people are allowed to have them for any reasons. We can't know why they really are doing it.

How do you prove someone is having a sex selective abortion and prosecute that in a court of law?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

If abortions are ok, then people are allowed to have them for any reasons. We can't know why they really are doing it.

How do you prove someone is having a sex selective abortion and prosecute that in a court of law?

If three doctors sign off that the mother's life is in danger I'd be OK with it.

Absolutely f**king NOT!

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
How the **** will we stop sex selective abortions?

I'll tell you. We won't.

It's a women's right to choose.

What sex her kids will have

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
How the **** will we stop sex selective abortions?

I'll tell you. We won't.

It's a women's right to choose.

What sex her kids will have

I think if a kid chooses to have sex once they reach the age of consent, the mother doesn't have anything to say about it. :)

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I think if a kid chooses to have sex once they reach the age of consent, the mother doesn't have anything to say about it. :)

What has this world come too :lol: God damn it !!!

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Hey, it's our god given right to do what we want now-a-days don't 'cha know. We can physically kill babies on one hand but we're ridiculed and mocked and called bigots/racists or whatever if we speak up about it. But that's the kind of society we're creating and, I believe, we're encouraging. Does anyone see the irony?

JMHO

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It is happening in the US as well. Women are aborting their female fetuses.

Hey it is her right.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Feminists have the licence to kill :lol: and chose their children's sex. ;)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yes they do. It is their right. If they find out they are having a girl they can abort her and they are doing just that.