Bruce Springsteen Cancels Show Because He Wants Transgender Men To Be In Ladies Room

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Spartan John-117 ‏@CFLancop

Spartan John-117 Retweeted Weasel Zippers
Let's be honest for a minute okay? Bruce Springsteen isn't that good,at least not good enough to put up with his BS!
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Bruce Springsteen has canceled his concert in North Carolina, citing the state’s new law blocking anti-discrimination rules covering the LGBT community.

In a statement on his website Friday, Springsteen said he was canceling the concert scheduled for Sunday in Greensboro because of the law, which critics say discriminates against gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people.

Springsteen says the law “is an attempt by people who cannot stand the progress our country has made in recognizing the human rights of all of our citizens to overturn that progress.”

Because of that, he said he and the E Street Band must “show solidarity with those freedom fighters.”

People who bought tickets will get refunds.

Bruce Springsteen Cancels Show Because He Wants Transgender Men To Be In Ladies Room | Weasel Zippers

#celebrities

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
A lot of people respect him for doing this, from what I've seen. Those making a big deal out of it against him are those also in favor of the stupid law to begin with.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
How are you still a moderator? Your choice of authors makes me think ou should be on stormfront

How have I still not banned you yet?

Awww I'm just joshin' with ya slim.

Hey, by the way ya spastic, the 'author' here would be the AP via the New York Post.

Stormfront eh? :lol:

Anyway, as you were.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
A lot of people respect him for doing this, from what I've seen. Those making a big deal out of it against him are those also in favor of the stupid law to begin with.
I am 100% against the law. But Springsteen is doing this for his image. He's an entertainer. That's what entertainers do.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Nothing like seeing righty capitalists objecting to a man working where and when he chooses, and taking the economic consequences thereof.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
How have I still not banned you yet?

Awww I'm just joshin' with ya slim.

Hey, by the way ya spastic, the 'author' here would be the AP via the New York Post.

Stormfront eh? :lol:

Anyway, as you were.

Most the threads you start end up just being about Muslims, gays, and lib tarts like the other guy posts about bots. You just add to the **** storm.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
If it were washrooms alone might be a little different but and a big but
this is about more than that. It couches religion from being called out
for the bigots they are. This allows people to discriminate based on
gender period from wedding cakes to ceremonies and it will be struck
down by higher courts in the end. Making it about washroom facilities
alone is disingenuous at best

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
If it were washrooms alone might be a little different but and a big but
this is about more than that. It couches religion from being called out
for the bigots they are. This allows people to discriminate based on
gender period from wedding cakes to ceremonies and it will be struck
down by higher courts in the end. Making it about washroom facilities
alone is disingenuous at best
Well Bruce 'll get some photo op's out of it that' the good news. Yay Bruce.

Nothing like seeing righty capitalists objecting to a man working where and when he chooses, and taking the economic consequences thereof.
Ta hell with Springstern he sounds like he's straining to take a dump when he sings. Reminds me of the guy in the stall next to me at the QT.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Tranny men should not be in the women's toilets and tranny women should not be in the men's toilets. You cannot change your gender. End of.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Tranny men should not be in the women's toilets and tranny women should not be in the men's toilets. You cannot change your gender. End of.

Blackie, just because you think it, doesn't make it true.

Trans women are women, trans men are men.

Or are you going to agree that people not only should be physically inspected, but genetically inspected too? Cause you do know there is more than XX and XY, right?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Trans women are women, trans men are men.

That's a load of bollocks. Chopping your todger off does not make you a woman.

Let's face facts here: tranny men are still men and tranny women are still women.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I agree with you Blackleaf. Ever since Caitlan (aka Bruce) Jenner decided after what, 40 years, that he was a woman it seems to be in vogue. I mean, come on - 40 years? Me thinks its a gag at best and he's making a ton of money doing it. Has he actually had his you-know-whatis cut off? We'll never know - he can say he has ..... btw he's butt ugly too!!

I'm simply not buying it.

JMHO

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
The issue is another dreamt up load of bovine scatology from the personal rights gestapo. How many people are impacted by using the 'other' bathroom? All of maybe 4 or 5 people in North Carolina? What a joke.