Frog, meet scorpion

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Liberal Teacher Takes In Muslim Refugee, His Colleague Finds What’s Left Of Him

German math teacher Mehdi Hushmand found out the hard way that the refugee crisis isn’t what the left claims it to be.

A leftist professor decided to put into practice his own liberal “open doors” policy, feeding and housing a poor Muslim refugee in his own home. However, when his colleague showed up to find out why he wasn’t at work, he found a stomach-churning trail that’s enough for anyone to abandon their progressive “multicultural” beliefs.

A high school math teacher from Celle, a city near Hanover, Germany, foolishly bought into the propaganda that Muslim asylum seekers can be won over with Western hospitality and tolerance. Mehdi Hushmand was not only popular with his students, but he had become an active volunteer in the refugee movement.

Mehdi, a 55-year-old migrant himself from Iran, sympathized with the flood of Muslim asylum seekers flocking across the borders. He began bringing food, aid, and supplies to refugee centers, but he still felt he wasn’t doing enough. So, he made friends with the male refugees, even letting a few of them stay with him in his house.

mo

Liberal Teacher Takes In Muslim Refugee, His Colleague Finds What's Left Of Him

I heard earlier he had fallen from a ladder but hey...

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
People need to stop being naïve in general.

You need to really research into and trust your instincts when It comes to dealing with individual people. No one is as they advertise. Yes there are refugees out there that would be endeared to people who help them and wont cause troubles while on the other hand there are people who would take advantage and abuse such a gesture.

When dealing with strangers it is best to remain vigilant even after the effects of the first impression wear off.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
We were taught not to bring strangers in our homes, why would refugees be the exception? The guys in Belgium were filmed dancing, drinking and smoking pot in a night club a few weeks before the attacks. Their friends claimed they were totally normal guys, until they became religious!! So, where were they praying? I hope French security are looking at the mosque and who was hanging around there, no? Looks can be deceiving, don't trust strangers.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
No kidding. Even the Governor General of Canada had cummissioned Russell Williams, an immigrant from the UK, as an officer in the Canadian Airforce, and the military raised him to the rank of Colonel, gave him command over Canada's largest airforce base, and granted him top secret security clearance. Bunch of liberal idiots!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Remember, kids, that a single act by a single Syrian refugee is representative of the "nature" of all Muslims, but heinous acts by Real Americans and Old Stock Canadians are isolated incidents.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Did someone actually say... "A SINGLE ACT"?

Russel Williams killed two actually, but what do you expect from British immigrants?

Come to think of it, he killed far fewer than past British immigrants to Canada have.

Remember, kids, that a single act by a single Syrian refugee is representative of the "nature" of all Muslims, but heinous acts by Real Americans and Old Stock Canadians are isolated incidents.

Did that Syrian refugee even profess Islám? What religion did he profess?

And make no mistake about it. Though an immigrant himself, his British origin made Russel Williams more of an old stock Canadian than any Chinese Canadian tracing his roots back to the pre-Confederation coolies. He's still an immigrant and always will be.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I guess you are right. There are far more acts of terrorism committed by Americans and Europeans against other Americans and Europeans than by Muslims.

Can you provide a list? I can only think of a couple acts of terrorism by non-muslims.

And for the record, the OP is not an act of terrorism. It was a domestic dispute.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Can you provide a list? I can only think of a couple acts of terrorism by non-muslims.

And for the record, the OP is not an act of terrorism. It was a domestic dispute.

I believe the last time I answered that sort of question you can up with some sort of feeble counterargument that made absolutely no sense. And for the record this thread was clearly posted to illustrate an act of terror.

And if you can't think of acts of terror by non-Muslims after my KKK reference you simply are ignoring the truth. However, I can add a few more starting with the murder of tens of thousands of Muslims by Christians when Yugoslavia disintegrated in the 1990s. Sikh extremists have also committed numerous acts of terror including the blowing up of an Air-India aircraft over Scotland in 2003. There are literally hundreds more, especially in the USA where the bombing and burning of Black churches was commonplace a few decades ago.