Woman beaten into coma by Craigslist roomate

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I know eh.

you might already have some idea as to what this story is gonna be about.

seems some underlying principles at work here to have set this nonsense in motion.

like liberal retardation. it's a contagious brain disease in which white liberals believe that the white race has caused the inferior intellect and violent behavior of black people, and that they have an opportunity to fix the wrong. or something. or not.

I could be wrong.

Danielle Jones hasn’t woken up since her birthday on Valentine’s Day.

The 23-year-old has spent the last week in a coma, and her family said it was at the hands of the roommate she found on Craigslist.

The graphic pictures on the family’s GoFundMe page show Jones’ bloodied, bruised and stitched-up face as she lies, intubated and wearing a neck brace, in a hospital bed.

Jones, whose Facebook lists her as an HR manager at Bison Business Consulting, found her new roommate, whom NBC6 identifies as Byron Mitchell, two weeks ago.

NBC6 reported that Mitchell claimed self-defense and said Jones came after him with a knife.

Reached on Saturday, Lt. Freddie Cruz, spokesman for city of Miami Police, said he did not have details on the Feb. 14 attack that left Jones in critical condition.

“There are conflicting statements, and it’s up in the air if there was a relationship between the two,” he said.

Mitchell, 35, is being held without bond at the Metro West Detention Center on an attempted murder charge.

“If and when she wakes, she will need extensive care and rehabilitation,” her family wrote on the GoFundMe page. “Please help her any way you can. Even if just with prayers...”

Family turns to crowdfunding for comatose victim of Valentine's slash attack | Miami Herald

Danielle Jones opens eyes for first time after she was 'beaten by Byron Mitchell' | Daily Mail Online

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
No, what do you mean?? Kill him, is that your solution?? You work for th FBI or something?? They shoot ranchers now rather than women beaters.
If you are going to leave the discipline to the prisoners then they are letting him off scott free. You have to piss somebody off after you are there before your mistakes come back to haunt you.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
The sky was blue today. Damn liberals.

was blue? sh!t, ours still is.

I guess we'll have to wait to see what the evidence says about what happened.

I wonder what kind of reference check was done by both parties before engaging in cohabitation. She could well be a knife wielding freakazoid. He could well have been a pyscho violent black person.

so many conclusions to jump to that nobody needs to actually go to the gym today.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I need you're psychotic advise about as much as I need my pecker slammed in an arcadia door. take your meds and leave me be carl
I don't recall sending you a bill for 'any advice'. You have been out in the sun too long, . . . again.

(then again, free advice might be how you have guided you whole life showing you get what you pay for)

was blue? sh!t, ours still is.

I guess we'll have to wait to see what the evidence says about what happened.
Location, location, location says it all.