Trudeau government starting to live dangerously: Hébert

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

There comes a time in the life of a government when it declines to fish or cut bait at its own peril. There is mounting evidence that Justin Trudeau’s Liberal government has reached the point where it is living dangerously.

Trudeau government starting to live dangerously: Hébert | Toronto Star

Well gee whiz, ya think? That's what happens when all you had were platitudes and talking points. No plan, no meat, no substance, no leadership.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Actually, it took a lot longer than I thought it would. But now The Star is starting to see through the fluff.

That's gotta hurt.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
The Star is where the real surprise is here. But considering that there was the Xmas/winter break within the 4 month period, this has got to be some kind of record.

Oh well, guess that we can expect another 3 1/2 years of platitudes. selfies and empty-suitness.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016

There comes a time in the life of a government when it declines to fish or cut bait at its own peril. There is mounting evidence that Justin Trudeau’s Liberal government has reached the point where it is living dangerously.

Well gee whiz, ya think? That's what happens when all you had were platitudes and talking points. No plan, no meat, no substance, no leadership.
The damage already done will take years to undo and what is left to come will affect us for even longer more. This is not a classroom, this is a huge country who's nucleus has been filled with inexperience people led by a person who thinks taking selfies makes him cool; all while we are loosing are shirts, our soldiers are being thrown too wolves and our budget is on hold!! And we are to invest our money here??

I have a lot of respect Mme Hebert, and I'm not surprised she's the first one to start criticizing this government.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Oh well, guess that we can expect another 3 1/2 years of platitudes. selfies and empty-suitness.
Didn't we pretty much predict that that was exactly what a Trudeau govt would be, long before the election?

The damage already done will take years to undo and what is left to come will affect us for even longer more. This is not a classroom, this is a huge country who's nucleus has been filled with inexperience people led by a person who thinks taking selfies makes him cool; all while we are loosing are shirts, our soldiers are being thrown too wolves and our budget is on hold!! And we are to invest our money here??
He's a narcissist, loved, adored and defended by smug little boy narcissists. Who can't see or understand the big picture.

I'm looking forward to 3+ more years of platitudes, talking points, fluff and the bestiality that the fluffers will perform on the shiny pony, for free. Even the donkey loving lady in Tijuana gets paid to degrade herself.

I have a lot of respect Mme Hebert, and I'm not surprised she's the first one to start criticizing this government.
I'm sure it wasn't easy. But The Star likes to try and look as objective as it possibly can whenever it can.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Sinse Trudeau has to spin everything he dose, for his logic-less voter base, Everything will take a lot of time, to not make sense.

It's tough getting the right POliticly Corrct illogical reasons tagged to every project.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
When your all mixed up in the head, That's all you have.

We elected nothing short of a fruit cake.

7000 people just got layoff at bombardier last Friday.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
A bobble head. I really hope the US elects Trump. So they can have a bobble head of their own and we'll have a sort of yin yang set, lol.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A bobble head. I really hope the US elects Trump. So they can have a bobble head of their own and we'll have a sort of yin yang set, lol.

Do they really need another one?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
As much as I think he's a race baiting sack of crap, I actually don't think he's a bobble head. But I can see why some might.

He was in the biggining.

And Justin will learn at our expense also the same way.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
As much as I think he's a race baiting sack of crap, I actually don't think he's a bobble head. But I can see why some might.

I see him more as a President that generated no substantial contribution to his country in any way, shape or form.

Trudeau will be the same, and as you suggested, to offer nothing more than platitudes and deflection

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I see him more as a President that generated no substantial contribution to his country in any way, shape or form.
Obamacare may have fallen short of its lofty goals. But it's a start, one I hope grows to the point that the US enjoys universal healthcare one day.

It was his only saving grace as far as I'm concerned.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
If Trump is victorious you may be surprised! He's not the fool he sometimes appears to be.
Trump learns from his mistakes. Trudeau does not.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
If Trump is victorious you may be surprised! He's not the fool he sometimes appears to be.
Trump learns from his mistakes. Trudeau does not.

It's hard to learn when your mind has lost touch with reality.

You have to be able to identify reality before you can learn from it.