FAA banned Canadian private planes from U.S. airspace for 1 month

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The first Canadian that shoots down an American government or military drone "patrolling the border" in our air space should be given a million dollar prize. We could probably crowd source something like that.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
America gets tough with Canada and bans private planes from flying over US airspace and Transport Canada did not know about it.
1, You should be honest, it didn't ban anything. The US asked that private commuters get special permission. 2, Transport Canada should be honest, if it was in a NOTAM, Transport Canada knew about it or should have. It's not a top secret notice that only pilots can read.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
1, You should be honest, it didn't ban anything. The US asked that private commuters get special permission. 2, Transport Canada should be honest, if it was in a NOTAM, Transport Canada knew about it or should have. It's not a top secret notice that only pilots can read.
CDNBear if it happens again Canada should do the same which would jam up Alaska pilots flying to the fatherland. Don't you agree?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Nothing, it's what a petulant child would do. I'm not surprised a Liberal came up with it.

Interesting, isn't it?

The solution to a small-detail issue with your neighbor and biggest trade partner is to act like a stubborn 4 year old.

... Guess that I should't be all that surprised that this comment came from Liberalman

Sons of Liberty

Walks on Water
Aug 24, 2010
Evil Empire
Unfortunately since 9/11 we have become paranoid, someone in Homeland Security picked this up as a possible "security threat" (AKA covering some bureaucrats *** in the event of) and it can create a bit of friction.

CDNBear if it happens again Canada should do the same which would jam up Alaska pilots flying to the fatherland. Don't you agree?

Turn off the flow of oil.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
What Canadians need is Russian connections. Many fine weapons systems available, where's our gold, sign the deal

Of course my mobility hasn't been interuppeted, so I don't care.

wHY CAN'T DIFFERENT IDEOLOGIES GET TOGETHER? what is together? it's electricity.