For the love of Bud

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Never liked the way it made me feel. But if Alcohol and tobacco are legal, may as well legalize this as it is less harmful in general.

You didn't like to feel. Less harmful? It 's a garden weed, a plant, legal? That's interesting. We should have hundreds of thousands of actual hums here expressing positive stuff, alcohal and tobacco and chocolate are all cre3ations of his majesty jesus, I'mafraid we'll have tio interview you.
This is my planet, fuk off.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Hemp is a gift from God, any religin says different is full of ****, wait that's not what I meant

The plant is ten in one about three more than the average person/human/primate/ mind/puddle

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Hemp is a gift from God, any religin says different is full of ****, wait that's not what I meant

marijuana is mother natures way of saying "don't be so serious, ain't nobody getting out of this life alive."

Cannibis is for the people!

Catnip is for the cats!

Locoweed is for the horses!

Hallucinogenic Millipedes are for the monkeys!

and there is so much more...

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
When I was young I discovered Canadian Content, it' has made me thicker.

marijuana is mother natures way of saying "don't be so serious, ain't nobody getting out of this life alive."

Catnip is for the cats!

Each to it's own. I like mythology and the stars angles and the pictures they make, it is good to live let's do it agaibn and again and again, the god called nice wins every time.
forwardness depends on nice so be nice or fik off

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
One has to wonder why sleepy chose the name she did.

Have you seen any actual studies??
no just hearsay unlike you and the others I'm not an expert on everything

You didn't like to feel. Less harmful? It 's a garden weed, a plant, legal? That's interesting. We should have hundreds of thousands of actual hums here expressing positive stuff, alcohal and tobacco and chocolate are all cre3ations of his majesty jesus, I'mafraid we'll have tio interview you.
This is my planet, fuk off.
another retarded statement. Nice performance two gold stars for that one

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

Catnip is for the cats!

tHERE IS SO MUCH MORE. cOULD WE MEET ON SOME CARABEAN ISLAND TO TALK ABOUT IT?

no just hearsay unlike you and the others I'm not an expert on everything

another retarded statement. Nice performance two gold stars for that one

yOUR'RE SO STUPID YOU THINK RETARDED IS A HANDICP! iMPERIALIST DOG!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Catnip is for the cats!

For whom is heroin for?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
One has to wonder why sleepy chose the name she did.

I'm not following....?

[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard this song in a coons age! (notice the hillbilly slang...)

For whom is heroin for?

It's not the drug that's the problem. It's the person who's got unresolved issues that has the problem.

Or as Jack Sparrow aptly put it "The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem"

lol.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Get off the dope Darkbungchute while you still have a couple brain cells left .

No! He'd not be as imaginative. There'd be less lol'ng with him. that would be sad.

Pot doesn't kill brain cells, it just makes them respond differently. Gives you a different perspective and a different perspective can mean all the difference.

TOKE ON DB!! In fact, pass the doob, man! don't bogart...sheesh! thought you said you were canadian...gah!

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
No! He'd not be as imaginative. There'd be less lol'ng with him. that would be sad.

Pot doesn't kill brain cells, it just makes them respond differently. Gives you a different perspective and a different perspective can mean all the difference.

TOKE ON DB!! In fact, pass the doob, man! don't bogart...sheesh! thought you said you were canadian...gah!
Naw he;s all lazied up due to it can't get off the fowkin couch. Not only that, he probably pile drives down the snacks at an alarming rate as to have become a glutton on the level of Jabba the Hut. The man needs off the dope and back on the treadmill.