So sick of BC i wanna puke...........

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You could always opt to get a sail-boat and anchor off-shore to the west. There is even a club that makes a circle of the Pacific every year as a group thing. (so the newbies are alive to do it the 2nd year) Max out on the electronics and you can type all day and the boat steers itself. Broadband keeps you up to date on what you aren't missing.
I'd be happy if my car could drop grit for my tires when it started to lose traction, automatically.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
good for Victoria and tofino, I'm proud of both of them, my home province and birthplace

is more aware of caring for our earth than most, keep it going.

I love b.c., and those who don't, well, do I have to actually say it out loud, what
you all should do, ok, i'll whisper, on your way out, please close the door behind you. lol

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
good for Victoria and tofino, I'm proud of both of them, my home province and birthplace

is more aware of caring for our earth than most, keep it going.

I love b.c., and those who don't, well, do I have to actually say it out loud, what
you all should do, ok, i'll whisper, on your way out, please close the door behind you. lol

Don't be bragging comrade, i chugged over the Malahat numerous times in an Austen in the late forties. Some in my family died for this place in 1941-45.

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
It's nice to look at but I wouldn't want to live here.

I like living here more than Manitoba, Saskatchewan or Alberta. The farm near Atwater, Bangor, Melville, etc, was lovely but too quiet. The farm near Brandon was ok. The ranch near Hemaruka was wonderful but isolated. Red Deer Snake Lake and Markerville were ok. Fort Macpuke was really bad in 1965.
BC was always wonderful and is great for me but all the Limeys and university losers turned it into a whiners delight.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
What is to be proud of?

well, for you obviously nothing, if you can't think of anything, I have a long
list, that's all you need to know from me, I was born on this coast in new Westminster,
have been on the island for more than 30 years, I love my province.
and I want to see the earth become much cleaner and safer, so anything we can do to
contribute to that cause is good.
I know that much of what happens to the earth is a normal cycle of time, but we certainly
have not helped that cause at all, we are greedy, self serving, and use this earth for our
own gain, without giving a second thought of the earth's health.

BC was always wonderful and is great for me but all the Limeys and university losers turned it into a whiners delight.

if it wasn't for 'what you call' limeys, we would be part of the u.s., now, to me that would be
a fate worse than death, this island I live on, would probably have about 30 million, full of hotels,
and tourists, none like we have ever seen, so thank you to our british friends for keeping us 'canadian'.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
As someone who has lived here and other provinces I can see what you are blinded by. It was a great place to be and live but that is long gone.

if it wasn't for 'what you call' limeys, we would be part of the u.s., now, to me that would be a fate worse than death
US would have never sold out to China the way BC has. They've killed it. Ruined. It's now tacky and grotesque.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Don't live there then. Simple

Some people would rather just whine about it than do the obvious.

Personally, I consider Saskatchewan to be the a$$hole of Canada. I really can't see why anyone would want to live in that wasteland. That's just my opinion though, and I know plenty of people that love it there. Just not for me.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Don't know much about any of it other than pictures. Some really pretty landscapes I've seen in pictures. Home is where the heart is they say. I guess if you have your loved ones with you any place can be tolerable.