News from the shallow end

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
because men have to be told of course.

Just lay back and enjoy the multiculturalism...

Yeah comic book posters, that's just the ticket to get gang rape violators
to observe the niceties of civilization.

Good luck getting the wankers in government to actually listen beyond their somnolent talking points.

http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/2016/01/m.html#comments

Town bans male refugees from pools amid complaints

A town in Germany has banned male asylum seekers from public swimming pools after complaints from women that they were being harassed by migrants.

A spokesman for the local government of Bornheim said on Friday that the ban on male asylum seekers above the age of 18 came after six people filed complaints "over the sexually offensive behaviour of some migrant men at the pool".

The measure aimed at "making it clear to the men that the rights of women in Germany is inviolable", he added.

Officials have gone personally to three asylum seeker shelters near the pools to deliver news of the ban and emphasize how people should behave in swimming pools, said the spokesman.

The town, situated on the west bank of the Rhine River, would revoke the ban once it deems that the message has been drilled into the asylum seekers, he said, adding that this would be evaluated through interviews with social workers at the shelters.

Authorities denied placing entire groups of people under suspicion, but said the measure was aimed at laying down clear ground rules.

Munich pools issue ground rules for migrants

Meanwhile in Bavaria, swimming pools have issued leaflets with simple pictorial instructions on behaviour for migrants who may never have swum in public before.

The leaflets are available in multiple languages, including Arabic, French, Pashto and Somali, and include safety and behaviour tips in a comic book style.

moh

Town bans male refugees from pools amid complaints - The Local

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
because men have to be told of course.

Just lay back and enjoy the multiculturalism...

Yeah comic book posters, that's just the ticket to get gang rape violators
to observe the niceties of civilization.

Good luck getting the wankers in government to actually listen beyond their somnolent talking points.

More Pavilions At Volkfest - Small Dead Animals

Town bans male refugees from pools amid complaints

A town in Germany has banned male asylum seekers from public swimming pools after complaints from women that they were being harassed by migrants.

A spokesman for the local government of Bornheim said on Friday that the ban on male asylum seekers above the age of 18 came after six people filed complaints "over the sexually offensive behaviour of some migrant men at the pool".

The measure aimed at "making it clear to the men that the rights of women in Germany is inviolable", he added.

Officials have gone personally to three asylum seeker shelters near the pools to deliver news of the ban and emphasize how people should behave in swimming pools, said the spokesman.

The town, situated on the west bank of the Rhine River, would revoke the ban once it deems that the message has been drilled into the asylum seekers, he said, adding that this would be evaluated through interviews with social workers at the shelters.

Authorities denied placing entire groups of people under suspicion, but said the measure was aimed at laying down clear ground rules.

Munich pools issue ground rules for migrants

Meanwhile in Bavaria, swimming pools have issued leaflets with simple pictorial instructions on behaviour for migrants who may never have swum in public before.

The leaflets are available in multiple languages, including Arabic, French, Pashto and Somali, and include safety and behaviour tips in a comic book style.

moh

Town bans male refugees from pools amid complaints - The Local

The message isn't getting through; men committed to Islam cannot be changed! Their law and their ideology is Islam forever.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
The message isn't getting through; men committed to Islam cannot be changed! Their law and their ideology is Islam forever.

This is such a weird subject (refugees, immigrants, Islam, terrorism,
etc....) that I can't tell if your statement is cynical or honest or should
be typed in purple.....or all of the above.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I can't see why they can't have different times for different categories....we do here and it works fine....the whole day isn't general public swim...

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I can't see why they can't have different times for different categories....we do here and it works fine....the whole day isn't general public swim...

Sounds like a good idea. Women 9-10. Blacks 10-11. Homosexuals and bisexuals 11-noon. Immigrants noon to 1. Damned immigrants 1-2. Crotchety old seniors 2-4

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Sounds like a good idea. Women 9-10. Blacks 10-11. Homosexuals and bisexuals 11-noon. Immigrants noon to 1. Damned immigrants 1-2. Crotchety old seniors 2-4
Did they shoot down your idea before they just banned natives at your local pool? Or was it your idea to ban, and someone else forward the above?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
No one has a problem with segregating criminals, better than a total ban like they are doing now...Jerk
And I see the usual dance coming

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Oh oh, Cnuk's so mad that I made a fool of him, he's trying desperately to find someone he can deflect his own silliness onto.

tsk tsk. If you were a real man Cnuk, you would just own up and apologise.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Oh oh, Cnuk's so mad that I made a fool of him, he's trying desperately to find someone he can deflect his own silliness onto.

I apologize for for making fun of silly people. Feel better?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

That along with his reading comprehension problem...
I spmetimes think he only learns by rote...