Sotu

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
After you weed through the crap, basically Obama promised the government will do little or nothing for the next year. The Republicans agreed.

Finally, I policy I can get behind!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
sotu and sotua

a muzzie sitcom coming soon to a local affiliate near you. ;)

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
All I've ever really seen are good speeches and mediocre speeches. It's all about the talk. Different styles, different promises and hype. but still, "talk", Not much more. You want substance, observe the Armed forces, police, firemen, nurses, emergency personel, etc, etc. Policians give speeches. That's their job.

Frankiedoodle

Electoral Member
Aug 21, 2015
Saskatchewan
The first half Caucasian American president was voted into the first on the vague promise of, change ( much like Trudeau). Then voted in a second time because of the disaster Hurricane Sandy. at least he will be consistent and end his less spectacular presidency the way his campaign started.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The first half Caucasian American president was voted into the first on the vague promise of, change ( much like Trudeau). Then voted in a second time because of the disaster Hurricane Sandy. at least he will be consistent and end his less spectacular presidency the way his campaign started.

You forget the muddle that preceeded Obama. Barak may have lacked lustre but the President before him may very well be judged as the worst one ever. The major effects of his bone-headed foreign policy are only now starting to come home to roost. Even his brother Jeb has essentially disowned him. Cripes. Dubya can't even get speaking engagements.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Obama scores high marks for speech, less positive for his presidency - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)President Barack Obama's final State of the Union address was met with deeply positive reviews, matching the best ratings for any of his State of the Union addresses, according to a CNN/ORC instant poll of those who watched the speech.

But assessing Obama's time in office, more say his presidency has fallen short of their expectations than say it has exceeded them.

Overall, 53% had a "very positive" reaction to the President's speech, matching the highest rating of his presidency reached following his 2013 address. Another 20% said they had a somewhat positive reaction to his speech, 25% reported a negative one.

Most speech watchers say the policies Obama is proposing would move the country in the right direction (68%), a smaller group feel they would take the nation the wrong way (29%). Those figures are not far off the mark Obama set last year, when 72% thought the policies he proposed would move the nation in the right direction, the highest mark of his presidency.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
You forget the muddle that preceeded Obama. Barak may have lacked lustre but the President before him may very well be judged as the worst one ever. The major effects of his bone-headed foreign policy are only now starting to come home to roost. Even his brother Jeb has essentially disowned him. Cripes. Dubya can't even get speaking engagements.
would it be imaginable to think as part of Jeb's Pr strategy via advice is to distant himself from his brother,do you really believe they are enstranged?seperate?from same goals and ideologies,i think they are two peas in a pod myself,i did some mini information auditing on the Bush family,they are extremely loyal to each other,or what information I gleaned.
maybe Mr. Bush needs to travel with Anne Coulter for speaking engagements,if anything the partnership should be encouraged.
who is dubya?