Woman who lied about being attacked for wearing a hijab fined

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Woman who lied about being attacked for wearing a hijab fined

A woman who claimed she was subjected to a racist assault – telling the police and media she’d been targeted for wearing a hijab – has been fined for wasting police time after CCTV enquiries showed she made up the attack.

The 18-year-old reported being set upon by a man in New Street, near the Odeon cinema, at 7.30am on 23 November and punched in the face.

She suggested the assault was racially-motivated – triggered by the fact she wears a traditional Muslim head scarf – and that the incident left her afraid of walking alone in central Birmingham.

Detectives trawled CCTV footage in and around New Street and accompanied the teenager on a walk through the city centre to help her pinpoint the offence location. But after monitoring her movements they could find no evidence of the alleged attack.

She was handed a £90 fixed penalty ticket for wasting police time.

The footage shows her walking normally along New Street and at no stage does she appear in distress or seen reacting to anything...there is no evidence she was physically assaulted and she was given a penalty notice for wasting police time.

Hate crimes are taken very seriously: Birmingham is a multicultural city and everyone should be free to go about their lives without fear of being verbally or physically abused simply because of who they are."​

source: Woman who lied about being attacked for wearing a hijab fined | Central - ITV News

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Lied about being attacked, Devout Muslim Burns Down Mosque.... Muslims will do anything to be the victims after Radical Islamist kill innocent defenceless French Citizens or California Citizens..

This is a new low for Muslims..

Notice no CC Libtards here to defend the Muzzies.. :lol:

You should seek help for your hatred.

Nothing? What are you expecting? These two retards have been charged. Exactly what should happen. What is there to comment?

He wants all Muslims exterminated. Remember? The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Liars come in all shapes and sizes and colors and even religions or those
with no religion at all This woman is engaging in a little propaganda so what
else is new, there is so much anti muslim propaganda it balances out i guess

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Nothing? What are you expecting? These two retards have been charged. Exactly what should happen. What is there to comment?
Well for those who aren't completely blind to reality, there's a bit of an elephant in the room.
This is a common occurrence in the West to draw sympathy from the many, many morons who think any muslim claim of racism is automatically 100% true.

Over the past 2-3 years, many accusations made in Canada and the US, mainly the US, have been proven to be completely unfounded. At least one was, for lack of a better term, a "false flag". While two others where just honest to goodness accidents. Yet the same crowd that expressed shock and outrage over these "hate crimes" had f*ck all to say about them after they were proven false, while the next claim of racism towards a muslim triggers that same shock and outrage all over again.

Remember clock boy in Texas? His father is a muslim activist and that stunt was a set up from the get go. And while all the good little SJWs condemned those involved, except the kid's father of course, they were more than happy to play willing dupes playing right into papa's hands. He got exactly the reaction from both sides he was looking for.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Well for those who aren't completely blind to reality, there's a bit of an elephant in the room.
This is a common occurrence in the West to draw sympathy from the many, many morons who think any muslim claim of racism is automatically 100% true.

Over the past 2-3 years, many accusations made in Canada and the US, mainly the US, have been proven to be completely unfounded. At least one was, for lack of a better term, a "false flag". While two others where just honest to goodness accidents. Yet the same crowd that expressed shock and outrage over these "hate crimes" had f*ck all to say about them after they were proven false, while the next claim of racism towards a muslim triggers that same shock and outrage all over again.

Remember clock boy in Texas? His father is a muslim activist and that stunt was a set up from the get go. And while all the good little SJWs condemned those involved, except the kid's father of course, they were more than happy to play willing dupes playing right into papa's hands. He got exactly the reaction from both sides he was looking for.

Common occurrence? Really? How common, per capita?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Common occurrence? Really? How common, per capita?
In the US, according to FBI stats it's about 20%. In fact, according to the same stats, hate crimes directed against Muslims "remain relatively rare" in the United states, with gays, lesbians and caucasians more frequently a target than the followers of Islam. Jewish victims of hate crimes also outnumber Muslim victims by a ratio of almost 9 to 1, while anti-Muslim incidents only account for a tiny 1.3% of all hate crimes. Even anti-Christian (Catholic/Protestant) incidents outnumber those perpetrated against Muslims in America.

The 20% comes from the 105 reported incidents of "hate crimes" against muslims in the US since 2003. 21 of those cases were absolutely false. Which can certainly lead one to question the validity of many of the other 84 claims.

Here's a list of a few anti-muslim hate crimes from 10 countries that turned out to be total BS .
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Fake_Anti-Muslim_Hate_Crimes_and_Other_Lies

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
In the US, according to FBI stats it's about 20%. In fact, according to the same stats, hate crimes directed against Muslims "remain relatively rare" in the United states, with gays, lesbians and caucasians more frequently a target than the followers of Islam. Jewish victims of hate crimes also outnumber Muslim victims by a ratio of almost 9 to 1, while anti-Muslim incidents only account for a tiny 1.3% of all hate crimes. Even anti-Christian (Catholic/Protestant) incidents outnumber those perpetrated against Muslims in America.

The 20% comes from the 105 reported incidents of "hate crimes" against muslims in the US since 2003. 21 of those cases were absolutely false. Which can certainly lead one to question the validity of many of the other 84 claims.

Here's a list of a few anti-muslim hate crimes from 10 countries that turned out to be total BS .
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Fake_Anti-Muslim_Hate_Crimes_and_Other_Lies

Just so I am clear here. You said there were 105 reported incidents of hate crimes against Muslims since 2003 and 21 of those cases were absolutely false.

So, in 13 years, there have been two cases per year in the United States of false complaints of hate crimes against Muslims?

That's a common occurrence?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Just so I am clear here. You said there were 105 reported incidents of hate crimes against Muslims since 2003 and 21 of those cases were absolutely false.

So, in 13 years, there have been two cases per year in the United States of false complaints of hate crimes against Muslims?

That's a common occurrence?
Comparatively speaking yes. Compared to the average of 8 claims per year over 13 years. No matter how you slice it, 20% isn't exactly uncommon.
Which also means it's not unreasonable to assume that not all of the other 84 reported incidents were hate crimes either, so the percentage could be higher.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Comparatively speaking yes. Compared to the average of 8 claims per year over 13 years. No matter how you slice it, 20% isn't exactly uncommon.
Which also means it's not unreasonable to assume that not all of the other 84 reported incidents were hate crimes either, so the percentage could be higher.

At present there are approximately 326,484,047 people living in the United States.

Last year two of them were proven to make a false claim of hate crime.

I'm sorry, but that is hardly a common occurrence

I'd bet that there were more false claims of police brutality against Transgendered Southern Baptists with hair lips last year.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
At present there are approximately 326,484,047 people living in the United States.

Last year two of them were proven to make a false claim of hate crime.

I'm sorry, but that is hardly a common occurrence

I'd bet that there were more false claims of police brutality against Transgendered Southern Baptists with hair lips last year.
You're missing the point. Yes, it's a common occurrence in comparison to the number of claims of hate crimes against muslims. I didn't mean it happens every other day.
In other words, when a muslim in the US cries racism there's at least a 20% chance it's total bullsh*t.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
You're missing the point. Yes, it's a common occurrence in comparison to the number of claims of hate crimes against muslims. I didn't mean it happens every other day.
In other words, when a muslim in the US cries racism there's at least a 20% chance it's total bullsh*t.

Your missing the point.... Yes the muslims have the liberals, but they are not immune as evidenced by this article. The cops even in Britian where its supposedly becoming a caliphate do uphold and investigate every incident, as evidenced by the article.

An article was posted proving that Muslims arent immune through the divine right of their religion from scrutiny. You guys twisted everything.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

I'm not missing the point at all. What of unreported claims of racism? When you say that making a false claim is a common occurrence, that is suggesting that it happens often, which it does not.

I have seen more blind hate toward Muslims perpetrated on this forum this week than has occurred in the United States alone.

And I'm not talking about someone who criticizes extreme Islam. Sh!t, I do that.

I'm talking about idiots like Boomer whose mantra is the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim.

It's not a common occurrence. There are more claims of hate made by other demographics, like Blacks and Hispanics. 105 complaints in a country that is made up in the hundreds of millions is quite uncommon.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
It's nice to see people who commit crimes like these punished. More oft than not, they go unpunished.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It's nice to see people who commit crimes like these punished. More oft than not, they go unpunished.
Absolutely. False hate crime reports, false rape reports, false assault reports, false child molestation reports, all manner of garden-fence feud false reports. Oh, and false police reports. It uses up enormous amounts of government resources.

All because the false reporter usually suffers nothing but the contempt of a few authorities and a more-or-less stern talking to.

Fining them 1-2 weeks' pay would get the message across pretty quick about consequences of speech. And partially compensate for the costs of their attention whoring and spite.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

People who make up crap like this are beyond contemptible. I'd say they are as bad if not in some ways worse than those that actually perpetrate the real crimes like rape or assault.