Fahmy asks Egypt to restore his citizenship

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
If this is true, do not ...DO NOT lift another diplomatic finger nor spend another government nickel to help this guy out.

Actually, send him a fecking invoice on behalf of the people of Canada.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
But that nasty dirty rotten Harper wouldn't personally intervene for him .
What an insult to all Canadians that was , eh , eh1eh . A ?

He came back here to a nice warm cozy country and a job then immediately slagged Harpo and our government for not doing enough to get him out. Guess we should have done less.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
He came back here to a nice warm cozy country and a job then immediately slagged Harpo and our government for not doing enough to get him out. Guess we should have done less.
That reminds me of the ugly scenes when we were evacuating our "citizens" from Beirut a couple of decades back and the thousands of passort-holders-of-convenience there who complained about the lousy service.

Cold camembert and broken crackers!

The horror! The horror!

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I've said it before, and I will say it again. If you are a Canadian citizen, then you hold Canadian citizenship only. No dual citizens.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I've said it before, and I will say it again. If you are a Canadian citizen, then you hold Canadian citizenship only. No dual citizens.

Got my vote. When my wife became a Canadian she had to argue with the immigration officials that she did NOT want o have dual citizenship.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Say it all you want, nobody cares..

What the fukk is wrong with this guy. I think he is a traitor to Canada and should be sent back to where we rescued him from.
What a moron.

Fahmy asks Egyptian authorities to restore his citizenship | CP24.com

Canada the doorstep to the USA for Immigrants, or a stop over till they can get the hell out of the tundra infested land.

There is a reason an estimated 75 percent of Canadians live within 161 kilometers (100 miles) of the U.S. border.