Lights on, nobody home

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Ya mean "too" ?.
Yes, the perpetually stupid think pointing out typo's beats having someone see through their idiocy.

What's molly?
The stuff the fluffers take to make their math and lack of plans seem awesome.

He was to smart to see it.
Hey wait? Don't you usually cry like a bitch when I do this?

Oh ya, hypocrites gotta hypocrite, lol.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Oh wait, so you're complaining about it when you do it?

Point has been served.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
way too many pothayds out there that's fo sho. I blame cheech and chong

Nah! Cheech and/or Chong did the pothead thing right. Laid back and relaxed. This current crowd have their sphincters clenched so tight that, well, it explains the sh*it that comes pouring out of their mouths on a daily basis.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Nah! Cheech and/or Chong did the pothead thing right. Laid back and relaxed. This current crowd have their sphincters clenched so tight that, well, it explains the sh*it that comes pouring out of their mouths on a daily basis.
That's not the dope, that's the molly.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Nope, just pointing it out.

I'm not surprised I had to explain that.

And I'm not surprised you are ignoring the obvious hypocrisy in complaining about someone that complains about it while you are complaining about it.

Gotta use both hands when climb them ladders.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Says the guy who made the thread 'Lights on, nobody home'
Ummm... That's the title of the article, at it's source.

I don't have your pedigree, so I'm not prone to making up snazzy OFFICIAL thread titles, like the ones you make up, then go around whining about others doing the same.

But you know, thanks for making me actually lol.

smart kid that Lau.
Probably doesn't smoke dope while driving and soak his train rattled brain with molly, like the resident fluffer.

Probably why the fluffer is afraid to read the article. Inconvenient truths and stuffs.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

I don't have your pedigree, so I'm not prone to making up snazzy OFFICIAL thread titles, like the one you make up, then whine you whine at others about making up.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Way too inconvient but "look at BC".

I don't have your pedigree, so I'm not prone to making up snazzy OFFICIAL thread titles, like the ones you make up, then go around whining about others doing the same.

But you know, thanks for making me actually lol.

Probably doesn't smoke dope while driving and soak his train rattled brain with molly, like the resident fluffer.

Probably why the fluffer is afraid to read the article. Inconvenient truths and stuffs.
Do you have white privilege?