Cruisin' Putin style

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Well the west can do this too. We are just hiding it till the right time. Fuk we're smart. If we could get this stuff for our Canadian subs, we wolud be a world power. Engines and nukes thats what our sub fleet needs.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Well the west can do this too. We are just hiding it till the right time. Fuk we're smart. If we could get this stuff for our Canadian subs, we wolud be a world power. Engines and nukes thats what our sub fleet needs.

You're kidding right...

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Putin has a lot of support from around the world from places like China, Brazil, South Africa, India etc etc... Makes you wonder why? What is it that we don't know about what he is doing? Is he fighting a secret war?

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Putin has a lot of support from around the world from places like China, Brazil, South Africa, India etc etc... Makes you wonder why? What is it that we don't know about what he is doing? Is he fighting a secret war?

World domination, Johnny.............gotta be it.........nah.......I don't have a clue what Vlad is up to and neither I imagine does anyone but his closest cronies.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Wow.

Big necro.

Russia successfuly launches cruise missile from a sub and the sub is still afloat.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

I'll tell you one thing. Putin makes Trump look like a bloody snowflake. You figure the rest out.

All the pussies here would literally lose their $hit in their entirety, if Putin was voted in as president of the united flakes.