Obama says Americans Will Not Be Terrorized

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
...but I guess he hasn't talked to Boomer or ES.

Watching the Bamster live now

Yeah ES and myself live rent free in your head..

Maybe if you had a life, you wouldn't be so obsessed by ES and myself. You're such a loser Cannuck.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
They don't really have to. They will win doing what they're doing and nobody is terrorized except for a few cowards

They can keep making airstrikes every day for the next twenty years and they will not defeat ISIS. If they do manage to do so, it will be the first time in history when airstrikes have won a war. I have a rather unsettled feeling that these airstrikes are following the ISIS playbook to the letter and that bombing Iraq and Syria to rubble is doing them a strategic favour.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
If there's not going to be boots on the ground, we need to quit the bombing. We also need to quit calling them "terrorists". The more accurate descriptions are "murderers, cowards and misogynists". Might be a bit long for the newscasts, so murderers will do with a few cowards thrown in. Then lets see what happens.

JMHO

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Read what he spoke about and now waiting for all the right wingers to have their mental break downs because of what he said.

Passive-aggressive calling out their BS was smart though they probably won't notice it. Calling what happened in Cali what it was will throw them for a loop I'm sure. Saying things need to be done and putting out a sensible plan for it, well he was wasting his time as already Republicans are all about protecting their 'special friends' and not the American people.

I may not agree with everything Obama has said, but gotta give him credit for still being civil in the face of the indescribable idiocy that is the Right Wing Chicken Littles.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
americans won't be terrorized?
just noting the US just killed several "good" (non isus ) syrians...
good ol "FRIENFLY FIRE"
as ronald Regan said:
"the nine scariest words in the english language are: "I am from government and I am here to help you""

obama is here to help you
be afraid...be VERY afraid

58 times more likeley to be killed by american law enforcement then a terrorist
NEW STUDY: Americans 58 Times More Likely to Be Killed by Cops Than by Terrorists | Filming Cops

time to stop training the police in allied countries that also CAUSE terrorism

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010