Active shooter reported in San Bernardino, California

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
(CNN)[Breaking news update, posted at 2:57 p.m. ET]

CNN affiliate KABC reported that the shooting took place at Inland Regional Center, a facility for people with developmental disabilities.

Inland Regional Center's Facebook page says it employs nearly 670 staff at its facilities in San Bernardino and Riverside counties, providing services to more than 30,200 people.

It aims to "work on a personal, one-on-one basis with people with developmental disabilities to make their lives better as they define it."
It is unclear how many people were at the San Bernardino facility at the time of the shooting.

[Previous story, posted at 2:48 p.m. ET]

Police in San Bernardino, California, tweeted a warning Wednesday that there was an active shooter situation.

There were one to three suspects, the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department tweeted, citing the police department.

stay tuned bitches

San Bernardino shooting: Police report active shooter - CNN.com

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Sadly there is nothing really new here. Just another case of Americans shooting other Americans. It is getting to be a big news item if a week goes by in the US where there is no mass shooting

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Sadly there is nothing really new here. Just another case of Americans shooting other Americans. It is getting to be a big news item if a week goes by in the US where there is no mass shooting
Oh, chill the f*ck out. We don't constantly piss and moan to y'all about hockey.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Just like Obama said this week in Paris... mass shootings only happen here in the US. Did I mention he said that in Paris?

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

I was thinking somewhat along the same line, Bar. It seems that unexpected has become expected.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Mass shooting are all to common, No the world is not going batty
the people on the planet are. I think the real culprit is fixing the
social ills of the society. Mental illness, lack of jobs and all the
things that lead to desperation and a lack of hope.
These are more serious root causes, the guns are merely the
new hand held microphone for those under the burden they feel
No not everyone is going to take up guns but those on the margins
of society often resort to destruction rather than solving a problem

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Last edited:

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

Possibly three shooters, with AK47's, might be more to meet the eye than the garden variety "Go Postal" shooter.