Terrorism in Colorado

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015

grumpydigger

Electoral Member
Mar 4, 2009
Kelowna BC
every mentally twisted psychopath with a gun is now a terrorist..
it is getting to the point that there is one a week in the US
Charlton Heston would be proud.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Anna seems to be confused about the definition of many things.

Actually, I think you and cord are confused about the definition, not Anna. That's ok though, don't wanna burst yer bubbles as to your collective intelligence.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
Actually, I think you and cord are confused about the definition, not Anna. That's ok though, don't wanna burst yer bubbles as to your collective intelligence.
your empty blabber is annoying, but i suppose you can't provide any more substance than your head allows you.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
One lone person taking potshots is "terrorism"?

Depends on the motive. If he was trying to make a political point with his attack it would fit the criteria.

I'm tellin ye all the aliens dropped our sorry azzes off on this rock thousands of years ago we're a penal colony infested with crazies. :).

So the Scientologists tell us.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I'm tellin ye all the aliens dropped our sorry azzes off on this rock thousands of years ago we're a penal colony infested with crazies. :).

LOL yeah..

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
I agree that the actions of the loony are terrorism. But nobody stopped those in PP from exercising their 2d Amendment rights and blasting the fcukker away in the interest of self defense.