Donald Trump 'not opposed to Muslim database' in US

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Donald Trump 'not opposed to Muslim database' in US - BBC News

Is he saying that anyone who adopts Islám would be legally required to inform the state of this? At what age would he be considered able to adopt Islám independently of his parents' consent? 12? 15? I'm assuming anyone who has reached the age of free consent a and adopts Islám would have to register?

What if a person leaves Islám? Would he too be required to inform the authorities to have his name removed?

I know Irán and Israel officially register a person's professed faith and conversions. Trump really wants to go down that path?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I don't think anyone here officially opposed one. Does that mean..?

I have never opposed the opening of hockey rink on Mars.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Nowhere does Trump say he would support a Muslim database but that won't stop the drive-by media from making up story.

Drive-Bys Lie and Claim Donald Trump Said Register All Muslims - The Rush Limbaugh Show
Non Muslims could force the issue by doing that as a gesture of trust that it solves more problems than it creates, . . . and throw in a phone with minutes so you can verify they aren't causing more problems than they should be. Don could be the first one to submit to the database.

So is everyone at birth. Do you not own a birth certificate?
The certificate owns you. (so to speak)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Posting a comment would seem to qualify as paying a certain amount of attention. Trump is America's only chance of having a leader like Putin.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Posting a comment would seem to qualify as paying a certain amount of attention. Trump is America's only chance of having a leader like Putin.
Yep. Negative attention is probably just as good as positive attention. And no I don't remember Putin having is his own tv show. Trump is a performer. Not much more than that. Don't know much about Putin.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Kind of the 'Just watch me' kind of guy. Trump would be the same way as you can tell he thinks on his feet in real time so he writes his script as he goes along. That is a very good trait to have.