Judge acts very ignorant

Ludlow
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperConsView Post

99% of amerika would be locked up.

When they invented the word ignorant, they thought of you but someone said no, stupid would be more appropriate.

HarperCons
I'm way smarter than you

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperConsView Post

I'm way smarter than you

Good to know.

Although, no you are would have sufficed dummy

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by FrankiedoodleView Post

why isn't there a law against being ignorant.

All politicians would be in jail.

Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Good to know.

Although, no you are would have sufficed dummy

Probably true. You work for a living and the commie collects welfare and spends his days making fun of the system that supports his worthless azz.

Ludlow
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

All politicians would be in jail.

Probably true. You work for a living and the commie collects welfare and spends his days making fun of the system that supports his worthless azz.

Well I'm retired now but I did work all my adult life as a carpenter so thanks for the compliment I admire the workers of the world.

JLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Well I'm retired now but I did work all my adult life as a carpenter so thanks for the compliment I admire the workers of the world.

Can't beat that....................Christ was a carpenter!

Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

If you are a judge you have to have the appearance of ultimate integrity. Once breached, gotta remove.

I was thinking in terms of what best serves society. It was a stupid, unfeeling, off the cuff comment, but does it warrant destroying a man's career? If it had been fraud, corruption or perjury, I would say "bounce him".

IdRatherBeSkiing
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

I was thinking in terms of what best serves society. It was a stupid, unfeeling, off the cuff comment, but does it warrant destroying a man's career? If it had been fraud, corruption or perjury, I would say "bounce him".

His career is not destroyed. He can still be a lawyer.

Remington1
+2
Being in court defending yourself or being accused of a crime has to be scary has he#l, so the one thing that you should expect is a fair, impartial judge. This one should loose his job, why? not for being a creep, but for being in the wrong job. He has a role to play that is far too important to have no common sense.

spaminator
spaminator
spaminator
'Knees togetherí judge seeks review of judicial council decision

personal touch
+1
Bad day for the Judge,I have those bad days too,just had one!Wish I could take that day back

Jinentonix
This goof is a POS with a capital a$$hole. By repeatedly calling her "the accused", he sure as hell can't plead ignorance.
Is he seriously suggesting that being a judge, he doesn't know the difference between the accused and the defendant?
As for his "wanting to learn what he did wrong", sorry but crocodile tears mean nothing when you stand to lose a very lucrative job for being an incompetent idiot.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by personal touchView Post

Bad day for the Judge,I have those bad days too,just had one!Wish I could take that day back

So what did you f**k up?

personal touch
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

So what did you f**k up?

I am In the grief process,in a profession where the grief process is part of our daily giving
This is tough at times,just not at the top of my game due to my own grief,
I am not at the bottom either,but I feel compromised,this bothers me

Quote: Originally Posted by JinentonixView Post

This goof is a POS with a capital a$$hole. By repeatedly calling her "the accused", he sure as hell can't plead ignorance.
Is he seriously suggesting that being a judge, he doesn't know the difference between the accused and the defendant?
As for his "wanting to learn what he did wrong", sorry but crocodile tears mean nothing when you stand to lose a very lucrative job for being an incompetent idiot.

What is his history?

JLM

I am In the grief process,in a profession where the grief process is part of our daily giving

Hope things get better very soon.

Jinentonix

What is his history?

You know what? It doesn't matter what his history is. He's supposed to be impartial and professional. If he was going through the grief process, he could have just as easily taken some time off. He's still a govt employee and he'd still get paid for it.

I had bad days when I was still flying, some were really bad. Didn't mean I could just carelessly heave the cargo out of my plane when I landed and bytch at everyone. Actually, it's kind of hard to stay in a bad mood when you see small group of people running to the plane, smiling and waving and happy to see you.

personal touch
Working with humans is so much more difficult
My families are in a nightmare grief process,I try to always deliver compassion,but sometimes it doesn't work