Pot Smoker Dies In Game Of Russian Roulette

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Pot Smoker Dies In Game Of Russian Roulette

The 20-year-old suffered a fatal gunshot wound the second time he fired the weapon in front of shocked friends.

An Arkansas man has died while playing Russian roulette at a hunting club, police say.

James Luke Baker loaded a bullet into a pistol and insisted on the deadly game of chance while smoking marijuana with friends in Jefferson County, according to the sheriff's office.

The 20-year-old, who was the only player, pulled the trigger once without a shot being fired.

But the second time he fired the gun went off, reports the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.

The sheriff's office said Mr Baker's friends drove him from Prairie Wings, a private hunting property, to hospital.

He was pronounced dead on arrival from a self-inflicted gunshot wound at Jefferson Regional Medical Center in Pine Bluff.

No charges have been filed.

source: Pot Smoker Dies In Game Of Russian Roulette

Oh well, one less dope.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
He was a loser before the ever inhaled would be my guess. Bit strange that he was also able to gut himself after.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Awe, you caught me. Okay, I confess, I made that part up. It is off a Neufi gone hunting joke where one guy shoots his buddy and the Doc get the punchline, 'We did everything humanly possible but it would have helped if you hadn't gutted him.' Couldn't help myself.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Awe, you caught me. Okay, I confess, I made that part up. It is off a Neufi gone hunting joke where one guy shoots his buddy and the Doc get the punchline, 'We did everything humanly possible but it would have helped if you hadn't gutted him.' Couldn't help myself.

OH ya....fu cking hilarious.