Why the teachers’ unions rule

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Make 'em run on industrial trade union hours and work schedules so they get a gasp on what unionists really are and do.

Start them on a 21 on 4 off 10 hr day rotation.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Yup they didn't want to screw up Trudeau"s chances , but anything to screw up Harper would have been front page for weeks.....
No Bias there at all!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Hey, the public demand bridges, hospitals, powerplants, subway to be done in 4 years on budget. Lets do educating a child in 4 years on budget then we'll talk money.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Poor salty buggers. Teaching is a great paying profession as well as rewarding. My kids in the teaching program at MHC. I'm sure she couldn't possibly care less what a bunch of salty jealous ne'er-do-wells think.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Oh oh, I hurt a dishonest hypocrites feelings. They hate it and lash out when you point out their dishonesty and hypocrisy.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Oh oh, I hurt a dishonest hypocrites feelings. They hate it and lash out when you point out their dishonesty and hypocrisy.
I wonder if he goes for pointers too

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Stop making me laugh. I'm still laughing at community college.

I had some experiance with the local community college in 99. The course I was taking was math heavy. Even though I was a literate mature student with twenty years of industrial strength mechanical work and an interprovincial ticket they insisted I spend half the fu cking day working on a resume and presentation instead of the math the course required, four months later the next years classes were announced they had dropped the math down to one 45 minute class per week. I left the nest of PC deviants the same day. All technicle courses were reduced to one year instead of two. Clearly the place was set up to produce dummies.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I learned more in a two-room schoolhouse where teachers heeded a calling and were hired by a local school board. It was a real eye opener when I went back to school and discovered I was one of the few who could actually spell. Now, teaching is just a job

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
No he won't
Ya, I know. He's been angry with me for 5 years. Ever since I bested him in a debate on being honest about Islam. He resorted to pulling the race card. Something he whines about incessantly, lol. And now 5 years on, he's still very much hurt. I'm sure me catching him in a lie and embarrassing him didn't help. But you know.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Amazing what happens when you cut-out all the BS and drill down to an issue with certain people.... The usual suspects can only respond with platitudes and allegations of racism.

... Mind you, it's a lot of fun to watch

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
.... The usual suspects can only respond with platitudes and allegations of racism.

Yes, but you'll have to cut CB some slack. He's not big on education and has admitted himself that he feels disadvantaged. That somebody living in Canada in the 21st century would say that they're disadvantaged...well...that's just silly.